Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

Went to Best Buy to cop, didn't have a single copy at any locations in the city.  Told me Fordham was the next closest that had some. 

I wouldn't have even went to Best Buy for this :lol: Some artists you just know wouldn't be in stores, even if they're local. Though I was very surprised I had come across Danny Brown, Freddie Gibbs, and Buckshot's last albums here

Bronson x Earl Sweatshirt X ALC

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singl...action-bronson-warlord-leather-prod-alchemist

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Best Buy's website tells you which stores carry a particular CD, for those that didn't know.  I have used it to check for albums at my local stores and its always been accurate.  No need to run around physically checking every store. 

Yeah, I usually do check the site but I was already on my way to pick up that Kendrick, just naturally assumed they'd have the Action Bronson.

I gotta think he's getting undershipped if they didn't even get copies in all of Manhattan.  Can't be a good sign.  Gonna have to order online. 

Terry is so smooth :smokin

Only In America is the only song I don't like on here.

solid album :smokin

You're right; I purchased Actin Crazy before I preordered the album on iTunes. It shows up separately on my playlist, but I see track 4 is missing (which after looking up I see it's the 4th track).

Same thing happened with Easy Rider for me :rolleyes At least it's the last track smh tho

Last edited:
Easy rider is my favorite track. Only in America stands out, but he isn't really rhyming to the beat, he just sort of rapping.

I meant I preordered of the site for BB. My bad. Shipped quickly though. Bought a 3rd cd for free shipping at $35 since I was at like 30 anyway with the price of Kendrick's album

Went to 3 best buys looking for this... Only one of them had it and the manager said they only received 5 copies. Me and my brother bought one each.

The singles were good, but I'm not digging this album as a whole. I effs with Joey Bad's album way more then this.

Baby blue is stuck in my head , and after watching his vice series he's seem to be living life to the fullest and a genuine person

Back
Top Bottom