Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

Video for Baby Blue is sooo good damn, he does not miss with videos. Baby Blue has been an early favorite but the whole album is great.

Ya'll forgot Spitta on that list btw. Earl dropped today. Didn't check it but I'm sure it's dope. Best few months of rap in a long time. This year has potential to beat 2012 imo. The last really good year in rap.

Not feeling this so far.

Yeah just finished listening and I am not really feeling this album at all. Production overall is mehhhh....I wish Statik had more joints on the album. I know Action is usually pure comedy rap but he also has shown he can have some songs with good concepts/themes and there really isn't any of that on this album. I don't see this having much replay value for me at all.

I've been listening to this for a min and bronsalino finna get some money for putting out a good album

I knew there would be a handful of people who weren't feeling it, that was to be expected. Overall I give it 3 out of 5, while there are some solid joints on the album there are some songs I wasn't feeling. The singles he released were imo the best songs on the album.

Personally glad he went away from the Statik sound and more of the Party Supplies sound. This is more of his unique sound and not just trying to re-create glory day NY rap. I love Well Done but I think he did his major debut right.

laugh.gif
 the Baby Blue vid

Personally glad he went away from the Statik sound and more of the Party Supplies sound. This is more of his unique sound and not just trying to re-create glory day NY rap. I love Well Done but I think he did his major debut right.

Totally agree. Plus what he's done with Alchemist has been pretty great as well. PS adds that rock/funk vibe and Alchemist has the hip hop bangers which he does well In both.

Gotta give it a few more listens but to me it seems pretty meh.  Although Kendrick's album dropped recently too so that could be affecting what I think of it.

I liked the album but it could've been alot better IMO. All in all, I'm glad Bronson is getting his well deserved props.

Haven't heard an action Bronson song in my life and just copped this on blind faith along with Saab stories and dr lecter. Will download blue chips 1 &2 along with rare chandeliers

Shout out to the Scorpions sneaking onto a hip-hop album.
Dope album, but def could have had a few more lyrical bangers.
AND MORE BODY!!!
"Magic Johnson of the game, these lames don't wanna play with me" -Bronsalino

Back
Top Bottom