Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

Listened to the album in its entirety a couple of times and though I was skeptical at first, now and I get what he was going for. It's like a musical representation of his personality.

He had a listening party on Sirius today and I heard Made in America on my way to work. That's a certified banger. Can't wait to listen to the whole album. Sirius was supporting and co-signing his music way before anyone else.

The amount of weed in the air just alone on the line is crazy, I'm gonna be done when I walk in there and I don't even smoke :rofl: :rofl:

I dig Bronson's album. Pretty much fit right in with his mixtapes.

Baby Blue :rofl: :pimp:
Brand New Crazy
Actin Crazy
Falconry
Only In America :smokin (feels like it's part of a fight scene, or an 80's movie soundtrack)

Only in America definitely has an '80s Trans Am, PBR vibe to it. The piano solo at the end :smokin :x

Last edited:
Copped it . I'm feeling it. It does seem like we got half the album. It feels like the grimey joints were left off. Or he's got so much fire in the stash for the next mixtapes or next album he does.

Easy Rider was already one of my favorites.
He went in on Brand New Car

My lips are sealed like the singer with bad skin
My need for speed made the Jag spin
I'll resurrect Freeky Tah to do my ad libs
:nthat:

Man I just came from Terminal 5 and I'm bumping Rare Chandelier. What a good day! :pimp:

Terminal 5 was crazy last night just wish his set was a little longer

That was my only gripe with the show since he started pretty late from when the doors opened, I wish he would have some songs from his mixtapes. That **** was crazy when he jumped into the crowd though :rofl:

I can't wait to see if he drops a video for Only in America. I've been humming that guitar riff all day at work. The song is catchy as ****

Plenty of tracks stuck in my head. The other day it was Baby Blue, today it's Made in America. BB single-handedly made me like Chance, who I haven't been big on in the past.

Man I've been sleeping on Bronson, this is my first time listening and my gawd I can't believe I'm so late to the party. From start to finish the album is flames man

Back
Top Bottom