Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

The fiend on Thug Love Story 2017 deserves a grammy. My favorite song on the album.
Co-sign not my favorite but that **** is so smooth. I can absolutely picture Bronson bringing a local fiend to the studio too :lol:

First 2 days I had the album I skipped that "intro" every time.
On the third day, I listened to it, finally.
Ol Dude hits w/ the feels
Love that track.

Damn, when was Action at that Bodega and crown chicken spot. I frequent those places, **** would have been dope to bump into dude.

The beginning of Brand New Car is no bueno. 
I'm not really feeling the heavy rock influence on tracks like City Boy Blues or Only In America.

Favourite tracks are Terry, Actin' Crazy, City Boy Blues, A Light In The Addict, and Easy Rider 
smokin.gif

Action and Body are still those dudes though......"f***n 360 on this p***y" 
roll.gif

49K ? Damn, Thought Action was gon hit 100K off the rip.
K.dot album casts a big *** shadow

100k?? I don't think Kendrick's album had anything to do with Bronson selling 49k. I think that's about what he should have sold being that he doesn't have radio hits (contrary to what people think, radio hits matter), a huge machine behind him (like Macklemore being "independant"), nor is a hugely established artist.

49K ? Damn, Thought Action was gon hit 100K off the rip.
K.dot album casts a big *** shadow

100k?? I don't think Kendrick's album had anything to do with Bronson selling 49k. I think that's about what he should have sold being that he doesn't have radio hits (contrary to what people think, radio hits matter), a huge machine behind him (like Macklemore being "independant"), nor is a hugely established artist.

I guess I dont know how the world sees dude/ exposure he has. I figured he'd do a equal to or a bit better than Logic (73k fw) since he tours like crazy, and has decent online following. He got the Vice angle and Atlantic, so I thought his base would get on board and then some. But I guess I was wrong. I hope dude has a long career, both musically and beyond.

Last edited:
Young white girls love Logic... He had a sold out show at my club, and it was mostly white girls under 21...

Let's not forget that a lot of people just don't buy albums anymore. Especially if you're not super mainstream. Bronson is still sorta underground. He'll be fine, but I feel he could've just stayed independent and hit these numbers.

Bronson in Philly? Aye! He prob gon hit up Suplex that weekend before the show. They always show him love there

Back
Top Bottom