? about Chicago rappers and fitted caps

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Question for Chicago cats: Have any of y'all on here been actually physically harmed in the past for wearing the wrong colors, or having your hat banged to the side?

Now that I'm older I have no problem. But I used to get chased down Commercial often (had a chick over there), got a gun drawn on me on 72nd & Bennett& my cousin got his jaw wired shut near Menard & Division?!.... I rarely go out west. It's like a different world from out south/east, plus IDKmany ppl out that way (that are plugged)

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Question for Chicago cats: Have any of y'all on here been actually physically harmed in the past for wearing the wrong colors, or having your hat banged to the side?

Now that I'm older I have no problem. But I used to get chased down Commercial often (had a chick over there), got a gun drawn on me on 72nd & Bennett & my cousin got his jaw wired shut near Menard & Division?!.... I rarely go out west. It's like a different world from out south/east, plus IDK many ppl out that way (that are plugged)

Nope... But a punk just got put in the hospital for saying "%*$@ The GD's" on 115th and Church last week
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yes.....but it wasnt like they just j'ed down on me for no reason.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It's so crazy hearing about other cities gang culture. So much different than California. But still the same

hats in cali are wayy more complicated

There's a lot of people in here that don't know what the hell they are talking about. And I'm tripping off of all this newfascination with the city that birthed me. But I guess any pub is good pub, but the way a lot of people talking got me thinking it's 93 or something.

I was born and spent my early years in Chicago, but pops joined the military so I was always in and out of the Chi. All my fam was back home though, and so Iwas able to experience the life without having to really live it.

I did take a nice L one time and I was a shorty. Was coming back from the park with my cousin when about 10 high schoolers ran up on us on bikes. I had noidea, but a lot of people had been looking for my cousin because I guess he had been saying, "All is Well." Ya'll all know about the fight orflight sense, well I fought and my cousin ran. I ended up catching a few lumps and the +!** aint have nothing to do with me. But now we laugh about it, andstill, all is one.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I did take a nice L one time and I was a shorty. Was coming back from the park with my cousin when about 10 high schoolers ran up on us on bikes. I had no idea, but a lot of people had been looking for my cousin because I guess he had been saying, "All is Well." Ya'll all know about the fight or flight sense, well I fought and my cousin ran. I ended up catching a few lumps and the +!** aint have nothing to do with me. But now we laugh about it, and still, all is one.

Tell me you and your cousin knuckled up afterwards??? Or an aunt or uncle beat his %@%... PLEASE!!!

I just seen the Alchemist vid for Smile feating Twista who happened to be wearing his cap tilted to the left when worn to the front and when backwards. Soit's not a coincidence and he is definitely repping Peoples. Am I correct?

Back
Top Bottom