? about Chicago rappers and fitted caps

thats why i always wear my hats inside out and upside down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

laugh.gif
at people acting like they cant wear fitteds in Chicago.
Wear your hats....just just know WHERE to wear em.
For the most part, i doubt visitors will even see the dangerous parts of the city.
I mean WE know that , but we're talking to the out of towners .

It's too complicated to explain , so we just tell them not to wear them .

%#%* it .
laugh.gif

how is it complicated to explain? just wear your hat to the front. cockin your hat to the side is childish anyways

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

how is it complicated to explain? just wear your hat to the front. cockin your hat to the side is childish anyways
It's still colors though .

How is an out-of-towner going to know the right way to wear their hat in certain parts of town ?

One block black/red is good ... one block it isn't .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

It's still colors though .

How is an out-of-towner going to know the right way to wear their hat in certain parts of town ?

One block black/red is good ... one block it isn't .

got it .but still. its not like out of towners are even at risk of anything unless they intentionally go to those parts of town. for example i wear red/bluewhen i visit LA but 99% of the time im in parts of LA where that kind of @#$% doesnt even matter.

Really though. Wear whatever the heck you want. Just be aware of your surroundings. And if your gonna go traveling to places i would hope that you would do alittle research as to which areas are not safe to go.

Question for Chicago cats: Have any of y'all on here been actually physically harmed in the past for wearing the wrong colors, or having your hat banged tothe side?

i think its the mariner's pitchfork, mariner's compass, and blackhawks c with the 2 tomahawks

Back
Top Bottom