? about Chicago rappers and fitted caps

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

those rappers just arent the "fitted type" ...twista, r.kelly etc. wear them. just keep your hat straight and your
pimp.gif
QFT lupe made kick push man

SO because someone skateboards, he's not a guy who wears fitteds?

indifferent.gif
No .

He just isn't though ... scary Chicago_'s grew accustomed .

Not saying he's scary though ... it just saves a lot of trouble .
laugh.gif

& Lu from the West Side . That's ALL bad .

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

those rappers just arent the "fitted type" ...twista, r.kelly etc. wear them. just keep your hat straight and your
pimp.gif
QFT lupe made kick push man

SO because someone skateboards, he's not a guy who wears fitteds?

indifferent.gif

I tilt mine to the Left thats just the Westside of em, don't ride nothing but know plenty people, PEOPLES that ride something

Lupe Fiasco ~ Sittin Sideways freestyle

My homey Mali used to stay one 79th and May
One of my best friends from back in the day
Down the street form Calumet a school full of stones
He nicknamed me K-Rock so they'd leave me alone
Bulls jacket with his hat broke way off

now that Kanye West west line makes more sense "she make em Straighting up thier hat cause she know they soft"

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Common= Black Stone
Kanye= Wannabe GD
Twista=Vice Lord
St Louis hat= Stone Love
Common & Kanye have crossed over so why continue to gangbang?.
kanyes claimed stone on more than one occasion i think

Chicago _'s have a possibility of being close to both Folks & Moes ... because I know I have been .

Affiliation FTW/FTL .

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Common= Black Stone
Kanye= Wannabe GD
Twista=Vice Lord
St Louis hat= Stone Love
Common & Kanye have crossed over so why continue to gangbang?.
kanyes claimed stone on more than one occasion i think

Remember the MTV show punked? When they punked him on the Jesus Walks set him & his guys referred to each other as "G". He's from the southsubburbs which is mainly "folks", plus his right hand man GLC is "folks". So Kanye is GD by association. Ppl associate you for the mostpart w/ whatever is on ur block/neighborhood

From what I know Common an Kanye never banged just chilled with people under the 5

Another line that makes more sense if you from the Chi.

Common- The Corner

Memories on corners with the Foe's (4 corner hustlers) & the Moe's (black Stones)
Walk to the store for the rose talking straight forward to h0e's, Got uncles that smoke it some put blow up they nose.

If you listen to Common he ALWAYS says things referring to the Moes. He just seem like the type imo. Most of the older moes be on that righteous tip.

Who the eff cares about rappers and fitteds

Amor al rey
QFT

Just like buddy say

GANGS ARE STUPID

SO ARE RAPPERS IN THE CHI

They all just a buncha flakes like everyone else trying to supposedly "claim" they set cause believe me I can rock my hat wherever the eff I want andI'll let abuncha little kid %+@ goons to come up in my face and say what I claim I'll slap the #!@$ outta them and take em to they mommas

Originally Posted by OGMX23

Amor al rey
QFT

Just like buddy say

GANGS ARE STUPID

They all just a buncha flakes like everyone else trying to supposedly "claim" they set cause believe me I can rock my hat wherever the eff I want and I'll let abuncha little kid %+@ goons to come up in my face and say what I claim I'll slap the #!@$ outta them and take em to they mommas

I don't think you even know what the
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
you were tryingto say????
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Common is 4CH affiliated from what I know .

I was always made to believe that you don't have to be Folks to say "G" ... just a Chicago thing . May not be though , but I know Moes that say"G" .

Amor al rey
QFT

Just like buddy say

GANGS ARE STUPID

They all just a buncha flakes like everyone else trying to supposedly "claim" they set cause believe me I can rock my hat wherever the eff I want and I'll let abuncha little kid %+@ goons to come up in my face and say what I claim I'll slap the #!@$ outta them and take em to they mommas

you were trying to say????
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
for real tho fam, "AMOR AL REY"...%!+?

So I really ban't wear my bardinals hat in the Bhi?

I only wear bards and yankees. No Bueno
mad.gif

lol, affiliation ftw!

Lol @ OMGX

Gangs are Stupid but that mentality will get you killed. I know you fronting like u the Hulk over the net but when you have a 44 magnum to your dome you aintthat tuff after all. They say you should be more afraid of a kid with a gun cus he aint go nothing to lose.

Amor al rey
QFT

Just like buddy say

GANGS ARE STUPID

8wk4et.gif

that sounds nice, but you'll def lose a life thinking like that.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Amor al rey
QFT

Just like buddy say

GANGS ARE STUPID

They're all just a buncha of flakes like everyone else trying to supposedly "claim" they set. cause Believe me, I can rock my hat wherever the eff I want. I'll let a bunch of little kid %+@ goons come up in my face and say what I claim, I'll slap the #!@$ outta of them, and take them to their mothers.

you were trying to say????
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Son is angry ... You should have just quoted "Gangsare stupid". ... Please use commas next time, please. Fixed!

laugh.gif
at people acting like they cant wear fitteds in Chicago.
Wear your hats....just just know WHERE to wear em.
For the most part, i doubt visitors will even see the dangerous parts of the city.

And i can tell yall this, Common aint 4.
I heard he was Moes...

Back
Top Bottom