? about Chicago rappers and fitted caps

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Wait...Did I miss something? Is this true? People will flex on you depending on the way you wear your HAT? Not even color, but the way it is worn?
how do you not know this?

Common used to be a Stone...and I always thought Twista was a Vicelord

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Wait...Did I miss something? Is this true? People will flex on you depending on the way you wear your HAT? Not even color, but the way it is worn?
how do you not know this?

Common used to be a Stone...and I always thought Twista was a Vicelord
last i heard twista was VL

Yes sir. Apparently having it slightly tilted to the left or right means you're repping a gang. Sucks for me too cause I always rock afitted, and it's always cocked slightly to the right.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Yes sir. Apparently having it slightly tilted to the left or right means you're repping a gang. Sucks for me too cause I always rock a fitted, and it's always cocked slightly to the right.

Jeez, that's crazy. I only wear mine forward or backwards, but still. yeesh.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

What's with this sudden fear to wear a fitted baseball cap in Chicago??

If you look like a gang banger you're probably gonna get checked regardless. And don't be in a spot where you have no business being in.

I work in a community center in a bad neighborhood and wear a fitted White Sox or DePaul baseball cap with a big D or a demon on it every day and haven't had any problems. Actually, I live in a bad neighborhood too. But I've left behind all those fears about what color I'm wearing and what I'm wearing many years ago in my early teenage years. I just dress pretty normal (polos, sports team t-shirts or t-shirts from our organization, jeans, baseball cap, and Sambas, Chucks, Purcells, or Jordans) in clothes that fit me right and I haven't really been bothered.
u white doggie?

Don't care what race you are if you rock your cap to the wrong side in the wrong neighborhood it can cost you your life. Aint no joke. If you lucky theywill just stomp on you and move on. If you in a bad neighborhood don't even walk around just drive thru.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

right is folk
left is peoples

strait or regular is neutral lol i guess...iono

It has nothing to do with that, half of the people you mentioned just aren't "fitted people."
i didnt read his post at all,......but i said iono lol
ohwell.gif

Yes sir. Apparently having it slightly tilted to the left or right means you're repping a gang. Sucks for me too cause I always rock a fitted, and it's always cocked slightly to the right.

word it sucks. i just throw my fitted on, dont matter what way its tilted. Id hate to have to take out a whole gang cause i was rockin my hat the wrongway
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Everybody in my neighborhood growing up claimed folk so I grew up tilting my hats to the right. It's not that serious to me but then again I ain't fromthe chi, it's just that all them chicago gangs is just real relevent over here. I still rock it to the right today out of habit even though everyone I kickit with is 5 point.

People are ******ed, Sometimes I don't see a reason for this world not to end.

A person can't even wear that hat in a certain direction, SMFH

Originally Posted by jthagreat

word it sucks. i just throw my fitted on, dont matter what way its tilted. Id hate to have to take out a whole gang cause i was rockin my hat the wrong way
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

those rappers just arent the "fitted type" ...twista, r.kelly etc. wear them. just keep your hat straight and your
pimp.gif
QFT lupe made kick push man

SO because someone skateboards, he's not a guy who wears fitteds?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

GANGS ARE STUPID.

QFT... With that said

"I say its instilled, as I peep from beneath the tilted brim of my pinwheel, steady mobbin..."
pimp.gif

~Lupe Fiasco

Didn't know Stones was a gang. Heard the name dropped many a times in songs from Chi town rappers.

Common= Black Stone
Kanye= Wannabe GD
Twista=Vice Lord
St Louis hat= Stone Love
Common & Kanye have crossed over so why continue to gangbang?.

Back
Top Bottom