About a Girl Part 3 (word to diddy) UPDATED SAGA ON PAGE 4 VOL. HELP ME BOUNCE BACK FROM AN L

Originally Posted by knightngale

you guys probably have 8 packs by now huh?

laugh.gif
Can't front, no beer gut here.

you should prolly just keep gaming her up at the gym, rather then taking it online. it seems like she is at least interested in the idea of kicking it. talk toher about diet and then lead into getting lunch and i think you will be good.

Never give up hope. You are thinking way too much into it, just relax and see where it leads.

Dont add her on facebook, next time u see her at the gym continue doin what ur doin by gettin to kno her, u shudnt of even asked her to go out for coffee sosoon cause u barely know her, u dunt even know if she has a man or not or if shes talkin to someone..these are all things u need to find before u try and takdis broad out, u gotta make it seem like ya'll are homies first (this is if u really like the broad and u wanna wife it)...if shes a smart broad, askin togo out wit her so soon will put ideas in her head like u jus wanna smash and cut..so just continue the lil convos u guys have and keep tryna get to kno her,dis %%%% taks time but if u really tryna wife her ur gonna need patience,my dude...good luck.

^ Good advice. I know I prolly jumped the gun a little quick. The fact that she told me she just moved to this school and the fact that she didn't rejectthe idea of getting some coffee might mean she doesn't have a man. I also always see her by herself at the gym, no girlfriends or nothin which makes hervulnerable
devil.gif
My boy even said he saw her eating at the cafeteria by herself one time (feel kinda bad for her
frown.gif
). But yeah, next time I see her maybeI'll just tell her I couldn't find her on FB and keep having convo with her. Maybe I should just ignore that I asked her out for coffee so soon andtalk to her abit more before asking her out again? I'm always at the gym, but our time schedules conflict alot so I don't see her every week, so when Ido you know your boy gets a lil giddy and it's hard not to get sprung off her specially when she's rocking that light gray tank X dark gray tight TNApants
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

How old are you ?

I'm in college...

PS Once I can get my hands on pics, they will be posted
pimp.gif

PPS I wish I had the luck to run up on her eating by herself, I've never seen baby girl on campus outside of the gym
tired.gif

sucks when you know someone's on campus but you don't know if or when you'll see them again. smh...

It seems like you was in there , you got the Kino and a few chuckles out of her .. when you didnt have your phone you shoulda keep it OG early '90'sgrabbed a pen and placed that # on a piece of paper , you should of attempted the # close when you got all that kino from the ab workout

I must say your story had me
laugh.gif

Make sure you got that cell next time
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

It seems like you was in there , you got the Kino and a few chuckles out of her .. when you didnt have your phone you shoulda keep it OG early '90's grabbed a pen and placed that # on a piece of paper , you should of attempted the # close when you got all that kino from the ab workout

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Yeah slow thinking on my part. When I said "damn I left my celly at home" there was like an awkward pause then she suggested I add her on Facebook.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

It seems like you was in there , you got the Kino and a few chuckles out of her .. when you didnt have your phone you shoulda keep it OG early '90's grabbed a pen and placed that # on a piece of paper , you should of attempted the # close when you got all that kino from the ab workout

laugh.gif

wink.gif

Yeah slow thinking on my part. When I said "damn I left my celly at home" there was like an awkward pause then she suggested I add her on Facebook.
laugh.gif
always, ALWAYS have your cell with you...

This is a great story, keep us updated. It sounds like you are already on the right path, you dont need any help from us.

Dont do the internet dance, if you keep running into her just ask her out or for her number. If shes new you have a whole world to open her up to!

Holy $!@*. I don't wanna simp out but I seriously can't help how gorgeous this broad is. I haven't seen her because I couldn't find her onFacebook. However, today as I was getting off a bus, she happened to get on. It's summer now and she was wearing a top that showed her cleavage off quitewell and I was just flabbergasted by this chick. Anyways we talk and I ask her why she hasn't been coming to the gym, she told me she was studying forfinals....

She told me she forgot she deleted her Facebook that's why I couldn't find her. I asked for her number though (this time I had my phone lol) and shegave it to me and texted me abit later asking how to spell my name. The whole vibe is that she's a friendly girl but isn't that into me so I would haveto work hard to change this.

HERE IS WHERE I TOOK A L

I got my wisdom teeth pulled today (all 4). After the surgery I was drugged up in the lobby waiting for my pops to pick me up. I unknowingly texted this girlsome BS like "you have nice tanlines" and I checked my call history and I called her twice but I don't even remember! The worst part is shehasn't texted me back at all. DAMN. I'm thinking I should just wait a few days and call her up and ask her whats good and play it off like I nevertexted her any weird stuff/called her (I don't even know if I said anything or if I just called her by accident cause I was hella drugged up)...

Back
Top Bottom