About a Girl Part 3 (word to diddy) UPDATED SAGA ON PAGE 4 VOL. HELP ME BOUNCE BACK FROM AN L

^ Too small, its about the size of your avy and she's sitting at a distance, I'm not even sure it her
laugh.gif

holla at her in person dont do the facebook homie thats lame....quit being scared....real talk u going to see a new dream girl everyday ............p.s.practice makes perfect

laugh.gif
True, I swear half of it is the chase. I've been saying tons of girls are my dream girls but if I actually do get a date with them I start noticingall these flaws. But for real, this one is my dream DREAM girl. Definitely fits my taste, looks like wifey material. Can't believe how good she wassmelling too, wonder what fragrance it was. Catching feelings hard....

You know what Sauuceking, try not to catch feelings real fast because if she turns you down then it will definitely be a dissapointment to you.
Dont even try to run no type of game on her as she is probably use to that already, if you continue to workout with her just make conversation everytime thatway you may get to learn more about her then that may lead to a possible friendship. Basically, when you feel like the time is right just ask her if you takeher out. Its an offer so she can either take it or pass on it.

She may look like wifey material however that is just the physical attraction that you like so much.
Now, you have to try and get to know more about her as her personality may not be what you are looking for lol.
I hope that it is though so im on your side, i have faith that you can bag her. Just be confident and charming.

One

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

You know what Sauuceking, try not to catch feelings real fast because if she turns you down then it will definitely be a dissapointment to you.
Dont even try to run no type of game on her as she is probably use to that already, if you continue to workout with her just make conversation everytime that way you may get to learn more about her then that may lead to a possible friendship. Basically, when you feel like the time is right just ask her if you take her out. Its an offer so she can either take it or pass on it.

She may look like wifey material however that is just the physical attraction that you like so much.
Now, you have to try and get to know more about her as her personality may not be what you are looking for lol.
I hope that it is though so im on your side, i have faith that you can bag her. Just be confident and charming.

One

That's some real #%+$, give this man an award.

^Niketalk is not going to give me an award, they should though
laugh.gif
naw implaying however thank you!
We usually have the answer, alot of times we just want to hear other peoples opinions and for them to reiterate on it which is normal imo.
Yo, keep us up to date on it though. We really want for you to get her number.

I had a similar situation, i run into this beautiful korean chick every other weekend. I have confidence however rejection all of a sudden just pops up in mymind so its like im telling myself that i wont get her. I decided to talk with her and see if some type of connection was there and it was imo. A few weeksdown the line i asked her can i take her out and she said yes.

yeah man hit her up at the gym next time. Dont just up and add her on Facebook outta nowhere. You dont wanna look like a total creep.

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

Just go up to her and be like :
Ma, What's your age and type?
Tell her: I'm a NT'er and live a crazy life
Plus tell her what the 80's like
And you know what ladies like
Need a man that's polite, listens and takes advice
I could be all three, plus I can lay the pipe
Come with me come stay the night
She will look at me laughin', like boy your game is tight
then laugh back like sure you right
roll.gif
roll.gif

look son it ain't the serious it's a girl...

1. say hello/introduce yourself
2. pretend to listen
3. say you bout to move around an you would like to see her again
4. get the number
5. smash

Yo Yo Time-Out!

How you going to add her on facebook and you barely know her... STALKER STATUS!

More then likely if she is pretty like you said she is already taken...With females (pretty ones) like that you have to come with your best because you neverknow how long you have before somebody else gets her.

You approach was nice, you hawked for a lil bit then you approached her the 2nd time you seen her. You used your resource around you to get closer to her. Nowwhat you have to do is get a lil closer without it making like you want her. Just get to know her find out if she goes to the school and stuff like that. Justgo with the flow don't try to force the issue and you should be good.

BUT! more then likely if you say she is nice, then she probably already wifed up.

whoyoukno,
Thats it?
If you are seriously interested then why even pretend to listen?
You have to come back with a second post better than that first one fam lol.
You have most of the basic steps however is smashing the end of it to you?
I guess it all depends on the situation right??

One

Wish you luck man its hard to approach girls in general, but approaching a beautiful girl is ten times harder. Keep us updated man.

No big deal if you don't add her immediately, you're blowing this way out of proportion. If she had a weird last name then you have an excuse, justtell her you tried looking for her and you couldn't find her. I mean at least you made an effort. Oh and next time you see her find out if she has aboyfriend or else all this stressing will be for nothing.

hit her up on FB, use some of the old jokes from you're workout session and plant some new ones that you could reference later, then get her #. When youcall her you could then reference the new ones (jokes) setting up a meet time and bam ur in. Also I'd think about inviting her to a party playing on thewhole "no friends" thing that she hit you with, thus making it easier for you to get into your game plan, while building ur value

good thread, hope it works out for you. there's a dream girl on campus that i've seen maybe 3 times in the last 2 years, but i figure it's too biga campus and i'll never see her again. fml...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

good thread, hope it works out for you. there's a dream girl on campus that i've seen maybe 3 times in the last 2 years, but i figure it's too big a campus and i'll never see her again. fml...

Next time you see her you approach her and introduce yourself. It never hurts to try I mean if you end up making a fool of yourself, just think of it like"hey I'll never see her again anyways."

^ true, i will if i see her. i'm not counting on it though, there are tens of thousands on my campus. the odds are stacked against me...
smh.gif

Nah for real though, I was kinda in the moment so I can understand me not getting her name right or something like that, but damn, a guy feels mad simped whenhe goes home to add this chick on FB and it seems like no one exists by that name.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
But then again that might be me being paranoid. I mean if shewas really that uninterested she coulda jus said she wasn't looking, or was seeing someone instead of giving me a fake last name...right?
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom