A Spike Jonze Short Film: "We Were Once A Fairytale" - Kanye

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Video was dope. That SYIMN remix will be releasing as well.

Moonlight Sonata at the end.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

vid was dope as hell...very very dope especially from an artistic point of view...if you like it..you like it..if u dont u dont..i never understood why ppl areso ******ed

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

alright...rewatched it...can someone tell me where the bad acting is? i'm curious
Kanye.

Honestly, I think dudes are posting "
pimp.gif
", because of thevisuals. I like Spike Jonze but this was just wack and believe me, this is coming from a fan of both Spike and Kanye.

That remix was
eek.gif

And I didn't understand any of that but trust I was captivated the whole time...good @$@#

Hey_

I loved this.

My opinion is pretty much in line with Huey's too.

Short film drunk 'Ye is a funny 'Ye.

Julius F. Wrek

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Brilliant work by Spike and Kanye...this>>>>>>>>>>>ANYTHING they could have done for SYIMN...

The beat at the 7 minute mark is
pimp.gif
Sounds like a variant Welcome to Heartbreak...

I'm still like wow, this !+@* is niiiice, so dope. hopefully this gets out there and a bunch of people see it, gives another sort of understanding to his ways...

Lastly, dude really seemed drunk at the beginning...this dude is a damn good actor...

KneePads-LoRes.jpg

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Brilliant work by Spike and Kanye...this>>>>>>>>>>>ANYTHING they could have done for SYIMN...

The beat at the 7 minute mark is
pimp.gif
Sounds like a variant Welcome to Heartbreak...

I'm still like wow, this !+@* is niiiice, so dope. hopefully this gets out there and a bunch of people see it, gives another sort of understanding to his ways...

Lastly, dude really seemed drunk at the beginning...this dude is a damn good actor...

KneePads-LoRes.jpg
the 1st time i thought about laughing...the 2nd time is just old. we get it. people have DIFFERENT %@!*#*+ OPINIONS YOU %@!*#*+ Let me guess youhad the picture because you were looking up kneepads for your slurpage of S.A.S. Eurogang right?

I swear dudes on here are so quick to try and get laughs. ok hating on Kanye and people who like Kanye in a Kanye thread. very %*$*$%@ original.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Let me guess you had the picture because you were looking up kneepads for your slurpage of S.A.S. Eurogang right?
laugh.gif
son said Eurogang

Dude has used the word Epic when describing their work and he gets on ME for slurping? OKKKKK

i actually thought kanye's acting in this was the best in the video... and where is that nightmares remix
nerd.gif

I don't know what to say about this film.

I mean, I like it. The music, acting, concept, and visuals were on point.

But I don't feel as moved as some of you seem to be by it.

Back
Top Bottom