A Spike Jonze Short Film: "We Were Once A Fairytale" - Kanye

Did dude really A Pillow?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, I think I got the point of the short film. Pretty cool, I guess. Anything Spike Jonez is bound to be out there.

That was some weird stuff..That mouse thing was the funniest/craziest part haha...

Originally Posted by GTEK

Wow. I think I might remember this piece for the rest of my life.

That was def EPIC.

Ibn getting lines now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Waking up on the couch had me
roll.gif

and I thought the roses were a nice touch.

Kudos to Spike.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

this is probably the weirdest video i've ever seen...but i think what Kanye is tryna say is he's killing the demon inside of him...crazy...

thats what i understood
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

although this could have been 3-4 minutes shorter....
Were those flower petals when he vomited and cut himself open???

im not digging the mole on the Asian shawty's lip
alien.gif

I am so lost after the he throws up.

What do the petals symbolize and the "Mouse"?????

That beat at the 7:00 + mark has to be for the new album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Brilliant work by Spike andKanye...this>>>>>>>>>>>ANYTHING they could have done for SYIMN...

The beat at the 7 minute mark is
pimp.gif
Sounds like a variant Welcome toHeartbreak...

I'm still like wow, this !+@* is niiiice, so dope. hopefully this gets out there and a bunch of people see it, gives another sort of understanding to hisways...

Lastly, dude really seemed drunk at the beginning...this dude is a damn good actor...

Wow. Spike Jonze + Kanye = Greatness. Seeing how well Spike's flick did today this probably would never happen but he and Kanye should do something crazy.Like work on a album together and accompany the songs with videos.

Wow. I think I might remember this piece for the rest of my life.

That was def EPIC.

Ibn getting lines now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Waking up on the couch had me
roll.gif

and I thought the roses were a nice touch.

Kudos to Spike.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Brilliant work by Spike and Kanye...this>>>>>>>>>>>ANYTHING they could have done for SYIMN...

The beat at the 7 minute mark is
pimp.gif
Sounds like a variant Welcome to Heartbreak...

I'm still like wow, this !+@* is niiiice, so dope. hopefully this gets out there and a bunch of people see it, gives another sort of understanding to his ways...

Lastly, dude really seemed drunk at the beginning...this damn is a damn good actor...

Wow. Spike Jonze + Kanye = Greatness. Seeing how well Spike's flick did today this probably would never happen but he and Kanye should do something crazy. Like work on a album together and accompany the songs with videos.

indifferent.gif

I pray to lord that this boy don't start doin movies. Dude's acting was worse than Brendan Frasier.
-The Juice

Why you being a little attention $$$+$? Man turn that Shawn Michaels .gif down some notches. Its fine if you don't appreciate quality but man take yourfriendly @@# on somewhere with those big .gifs.

Orenthal you've gotta be one of the biggest clowns in the music forum...you don't bring !#%* to the table but trying to !#%* on others opinions...ok weget that you didn't like the video, but to post a GIF bigger than ninjahoods room is OD...that's all you can contribute?

Back
Top Bottom