A Spike Jonze Short Film: "We Were Once A Fairytale" - Kanye

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Brilliant work by Spike and Kanye...this>>>>>>>>>>>ANYTHING they could have done for SYIMN...

The beat at the 7 minute mark is
pimp.gif
Sounds like a variant Welcome to Heartbreak...

I'm still like wow, this !+@* is niiiice, so dope. hopefully this gets out there and a bunch of people see it, gives another sort of understanding to his ways...

Lastly, dude really seemed drunk at the beginning...this dude is a damn good actor...
the 1st time i thought about laughing...the 2nd time is just old. we get it. people have DIFFERENT %@!*#*+ OPINIONS YOU %@!*#*+ Let me guess you had the picture because you were looking up kneepads for your slurpage of S.A.S. Eurogang right?

I swear dudes on here are so quick to try and get laughs. ok hating on Kanye and people who like Kanye in a Kanye thread. very %*$*$%@ original.
Damn you really blew the dust off my file.
grin.gif

I cant support some underground artist that I feel Deserve the recognition?

I really wasnt trying to get laughs.. i just heard those would ease your pain for the amount of slurpage on 'Ye going on in this thread....
C'mon tho..... be a fan. you sound like you crushing.

I'm still like wow, this !+@* is niiiice, so dope. hopefully this gets out there and a bunch of people see it, gives another sort of understanding to his ways...

Lastly, dude really seemed drunk at the beginning...this dude is a damn good actor...
You talk about Kanye in this thread as if ya had a love affair

you still trying to figure why most say he cant act......
alright...rewatched it...can someone tell me where the bad acting is? i'm curious

its an opinion. (although I strongly believe he cannot act)
Dont get all riled up because we dont see Kanye in the light you do.

Orenthal you've gotta be one of the biggest clowns in the music forum...you don't bring !#%* to the table but trying to !#%* on others opinions...ok we get that you didn't like the video, but to post a GIF bigger than ninjahoods room is OD...that's all you can contribute?
Shut up. That was some of the worst acting, how the hell did you think that was good acting...

Back
Top Bottom