A Ma Maniere AJ4

Yea they aren't exclusive or anything, just haven't heard anything. I'm not around as much now though so I really shouldn't have even commented.

IMG_1341.png

Got my pair in. Only problem is the lace length is noticeably different on both shoes so it is a bit hard to tie one of the shoes. We'll see if they can do anything at all. Not asking for a replacement pair, just another pair of fossil stone laces

Got my pair in. Didn't realize they had switched out the insoles, so I ordered 1/2 up like I did the last pair. Bigger than I'd like, but I'll deal with it.

I got my notification yesterday so for people still waiting I'd say they're just taking forever, for whatever dumb reason.

Unless the remaining unreleased pairs are going to be hard to get I think I'll just wait till they hit other places.

Do we have release dates on the last pairs? I don't remember seeing anything.

Updated family pic...

20241002_024253.jpg
20241002_024853.jpg

so these 4s are def more pink than anything... and I have several pink hues on shoes, but this one is def the most different... closest thing I have are maybe those venetian pink AF1 mids I will probably never wear because they look like if you look at them wrong they might get a stain. I might dig them up and take a side by side later and compare. It also reminded me of the sole on the AJ1s that I kept wondering if it was the lighting or what but they are both most definitely pink.

20241002_024632.jpg

Anyway now is the perfect month to break these out for titty cancer awareness.

Back
Top Bottom