A Ma Maniere AJ4

20240930_105407.jpg

as i wait for the finest shipping that $16 can offer, ive been watching some reviews on these.
might just be my sense of style (or lack there of) but they look clean with brown pants

1727726059896.png

Haha sooo true about shipping. I hope they’re being safe shipping my product so quickly!

I can’t wait to wear these with brown pants. I think this color is neutral enough that it can go with a variety of other colors. But also it it pops in its own.

Finally got shipping from. AMM. Fedex already had possession of the package and they'll be here tomorrow. Can't wait to see these things in hand.

Atp nike prlly don't care if he jumps ship....they don't wanna have the next series rotting at outlets ....his shops will still carry nike so just no more collabs

Not sure why it’d be surprising if they worked with Adidas. They’ve done NB shoes and it wasn’t a big deal. Pretty forgettable collabs but they don’t have any exclusivity with Nike.

I bought the stone-color short sleeve short & grey hoodie collab apparel from SNKRS. Quality is on point for both. I wish nike would use the same material and quality for all their products. It would at least justify their prices.

Obviously not everyone is gonna pay $175 or whatever it was for a hoodie but they can definitely bring the cost down without compromising material

Back
Top Bottom