A Ma Maniere AJ4

So would you say they fit more TTS 4s as opposed to the last 4s, which I would say are a snug TTS and worthy of a half size up for a little more room?

I don’t have the new 4s in hand but from reviews they said that these won’t hurt your pinky toe as the liner isn’t as thick as the previous 4s so it should be more TTS. The previous 4s you could get away with going up a half size if you have wide feet or wear crew socks..

Very tempted to do a chargeback on AMM and order my size on NDC. No movement this long for what I paid (promised priority shipping) is missing me off. How easy is it to chargeback with chase?

I wanna do it all in one fell swoop. And for me, it's more that I paid a lot for shipping and then don't get any benefit for what I paid.

Very tempted to do a chargeback on AMM and order my size on NDC. No movement this long for what I paid (promised priority shipping) is missing me off. How easy is it to chargeback with chase?

I wanna do it all in one fell swoop. And for me, it's more that I paid a lot for shipping and then don't get any benefit for what I paid.

Got a FedEx email saying I have a shipment coming from TWG Shipping Department. Just don’t know which package it is though.
IMG_1580.jpeg

Its been 7 days. This **** OD at this point. Idk if I ever wanna order from the site again after this lol. My 5's didn't take no where near this long

I went to Social Status on my lunch break for the in store raffle. While in the store, I saw they had a pair on display. They look a lot better in person. I can actually see the “fossil stone” color. When in the pictures they looked more like a bleached or pale version of the original. Not the SB shape but with my ironing skills I’m not even stressing it lol. Hopefully I hit 🤞🏾 🔥
Any tutorials for how to get that SB toe with the iron ?

Also considering using the wet towel and iron method on the violet ores. Anyone if that would damage the material ?

Last edited:

The same thought has crossed my mind the past few days. I mean, put the sneakers in the box and ship them. It’s just not that difficult.

Back
Top Bottom