A Ma Maniere AJ4

I think as far as AMM collabs im done, but if I ever buy one more. (that rumored burgundy 5 looks like a potential cop) I've learned my lesson. Ill buy from anywhere else. And im def gonna wait lol

I finally got shipping yesterday evening.
1727968245948.gif

Kith took a month and a half, why did you order if you knew you couldn't be patient and was just going to complain?

Man ive ordered from AMM twice before and NEVER had these problems. Unacceptable that it took this long. After SNKRS? As for Kith i have no idea about how they do business. I have never copped from them

My 5's were shipped at reasonable time. Same with my 3's. So my b for having expectations that I would get my pair shipped before everybody else. All the guys here that copped from AMM before we even knew these would sit like they did, shouldn't be waiting forever. You can argue we were the most eager to get the shoes because we all could of waited for a free shipping option with Nike. It is what it is. But I'm not buying a release from they site anymore

My 3s were shipped two days after ordered. I get they put a "disclaimer" of how long it may take, but paying $16 to ship and having to wait possibly 3 business weeks is ridiculous no matter whatever way you want to cut it. Not when places are releasing after the fact and getting it in a couple days.

It’s almost like some people’s orders ship fast and others wait. Cherry-picking is worthless. My 5’s took 9 business days to ship. The 4’s got here in 4 days. It’s hit or miss but you can’t act like they have a history of shipping fast and suddenly it’s taken a turn on this release 🤣

Right so because they have a history, but shown progress on the last release and reverted back to how they were, we have to be ok with it? It’s not like I’ve actively complained about it. Also doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized either.

At least the shipping cost less now... but yeah it is bad when you order a pair for $263 from the official site and see folks who bought them almost a week later for less get them first.

beavis-i-understand-your-frustration.gif

Man ive ordered from AMM twice before and NEVER had these problems. Unacceptable that it took this long. After SNKRS? As for Kith i have no idea about how they do business. I have never copped from them

Aren't you supposed to be anti James Whitner though?

So um, I think Nike messed up and sent me Travis Scotts instead. Randomly received a package last night and didn't bother to open them until a few hours later because I thought they were these.

Opened them up and saw the recent Travis Scotts instead. First thought was my wife or son must have purchased them for me since my birthday was a month ago. Nope.

Checked my tracking info for this pair thinking it's still pending and perhaps someone copped me the Scotts as a gift. Nope. Tracking said the 4's were delivered.

I didn't even try for the Scotts. They are a .5 size smaller than I normally wear but I'm gonna try and do a size swap somewhere.

Not mad at it

I don't think that was him, was it?

Pretty positive, because he went hard with the money laundering investigation to the point it seemed personal and I said something. I assumed he would stop supporting someone he was so vehemently against.

Funny how now the line is them taking a week and a half to ship. :lol:

Pretty positive, because he went hard with the money laundering investigation to the point it seemed personal and I said something. I assumed he would stop supporting someone he was so vehemently against.

Yeah that def wasnt me

Yea that was def trappedintime and now he's vouching :lol:

I wasn't vouching for anything. I'm laughing at you fools who expect any better from this company. Dude is definitely a money launderer who was working with foreign nationals. His stores have terrible customer service. Their shipping lags. So if you're still buying the product and losing your mind over shipping before their policy's 10-day window is up... the joke is on you for expecting anything better.

I see people still don't have patience when it comes to shoes being delivered.

Some things will never change I guess

Back
Top Bottom