A Ma Maniere AJ4

Tbh these are clean and versatile enough that I can see them becoming highly sought-after in the future so now’s prolly the best time to grab them. (I mean you got plenty of time … they made more than enough of these lol) Funny to think they mighta been more limited had Mr Whitner not been involved in that thing and now desperate to make his money back

Let's be honest, these are pretty fire. I think people are broke, and the money hasn't started flowing like 2020/2021... But it's about too. ....monetary easing just kicked off ..money printers go brrrr.. once that happens people will circle back.
I think its purely supply, high stock on a $245 jordan. Nike/JB need to slow down on these release schedules. Space it out more

Ehh. I disagree (except for the TS part, because they never should have been a thing in the first place). This was a great release... everyone who wanted a pair should have been able to get on easily, and those with patience were able to get a pair for less. I'm mad I didn't save like $30/pair and at the fact that not a single pair has shipped yet, but as opposed to a shoe dropping and being damn near impossible to get at retail... this is far better.

Instead of releasing these as womens kicks, why doesn't they just release them as regular sizes. You could still market them in the same way. The smaller womens sizes are normally the ones that sit the longest.

Instead of releasing these as womens kicks, why doesn't they just release them as regular sizes. You could still market them in the same way. The smaller womens sizes are normally the ones that sit the longest.
I guess I'm confused cause I always thought there was zero difference other than the marketing on the box. A true women's release doesn't go above M10.5 and every AMM release does.

I guess I'm confused cause I always thought there was zero difference other than the marketing on the box. A true women's release doesn't go above M10.5 and every AMM release does.

There could be slight variations in the last. My unscientific sense is that AF1 w12’s fit slightly more narrow than AF1 m10.5’s. Although I’ve never dragged out calipers…

There could be slight variations in the last. My unscientific sense is that AF1 w12’s fit slightly more narrow than AF1 m10.5’s. Although I’ve never dragged out calipers…
I've got like 9 pairs of AMM Jordans though and I can't recall any of them being a bad fit on foot or running narrow overall. Granted I'm not a wide footer to begin with.

I've got like 9 pairs of AMM Jordans though and I can't recall any of them being a bad fit on foot or running narrow overall. Granted I'm not a wide footer to begin with.

Yeah, I don’t have enough Jordans to give you my opinion there. Plus, I’m not sure if there is a standard Jordan last. It feels like every pair of 4’s I have fits differently. Those Fire Red’s… whew

Yeah, I don’t have enough Jordans to give you my opinion there. Plus, I’m not sure if there is a standard Jordan last. It feels like every pair of 4’s I have fits differently. Those Fire Red’s… whew
That's the other thing, most of their collabs have a slimmed down fit due to materials and most have the satin sockliner and quilted insoles. The 4's (and then 5's) have always struck me as a take on the old Heder Schemes which were meant to fit more like a dress shoe than a classic J.

They're a women's release but they just do it in extended sizing. That's why it doesn't matter.

It's a cute marketing gimmick but it doesn't seem to be resonating, because those 5's and 6's aren't doing well.

They're a women's release but they just do it in extended sizing. That's why it doesn't matter.

It's a cute marketing gimmick but it doesn't seem to be resonating, because those 5's and 6's aren't doing well.
I think they just make too many of those sizes, but you hit the TWG discord and there's a surprising amount of women buying and wearing them over there. I'm just not sure it makes any sales difference whether they're marketed one way or the other. Sneaker people know they're as much a men's shoe as women's. Let's be real though, when you get down to size 5-6 you're talking about a lot of teenagers and kids. The price point is a bigger detriment to sales there than anything IMO.

I copped all the 3 and 4 and the Jordan 1 they all fit fine and all the same size them Jordan 12 and Jordan 5 are all trash

I think only shoe that seemed to fit narrow was the 4 because of the quilted liner and it was snug on the pinky toe. These new 4s seemed to improve on the liner.

I think only shoe that seemed to fit narrow was the 4 because of the quilted liner and it was snug on the pinky toe. These new 4s seemed to improve on the liner.

So would you say they fit more TTS 4s as opposed to the last 4s, which I would say are a snug TTS and worthy of a half size up for a little more room?

Seems like these and the mocha 1 lows were hella easy to cop in the US. Unfortunately in Canada, Nike hates our guts and gives us little to no stock. These sold out everywhere pretty much instantly. Was able to cop for retail from a raffle and I’m definitely happy with them.

IMG_0020.jpeg

IMG_0022.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom