A Ma Maniere AJ4

IMG_1565.jpeg
Not to my country in EU
IMG_7573.jpeg

I see that they are still available, has anyone purchased them today? I want to order them but don’t want to bother if it’s just going to get canceled

I wear a 14 so I wasn’t gonna roll dice. Rather pay for the extra, slow shipping from the source than gamble and end up paying resell.

I’m done with the WYWS collection for now, until they actually announce the 7th pair.

I wear a 14 so I wasn’t gonna roll dice. Rather pay for the extra, slow shipping from the source than gamble and end up paying resell.

I’m done with the WYWS collection for now, until they actually announce the 7th pair.
I will say them Air Force 1 are fire

I haven't got shipping confirmation either, but aren't they notoriously slow? I got my AMM B3s shipping fast, but was surprised because I remember people were big mad about drops from years past taking a long time so I wouldn't worry. If you hit it's still cheaper than resale, at least for now.

It takes them almost a week just to respond to a simple email, so I know shipping is super slow. Wasn't the 5s like a month for some people. I got the 3s in about two weeks. I'm thinking the same for these.

I haven't got shipping confirmation either, but aren't they notoriously slow?
They’ve normally ship the shoes on release date. This release might be a little different since there was no early invoices.

Back
Top Bottom