A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I might grab a 3rd and I guess I better make that decision soon. I hardly ever double up and keep the 2nd but I really like these. Says a lot because I’m not a big 3 guy

UnDSed these beauties over the weekend. I can't say more than has already been said, the pair is absolutely incredible 👏

Screenshot_20210714-105033_Gallery.jpg

I know this is the AJ3 thread, but didn't someone in here mention that AMM also has an AJ1 coming later this year? When can we expect those?

I know this is the AJ3 thread, but didn't someone in here mention that AMM also has an AJ1 coming later this year? When can we expect those?
dblplay1212 dblplay1212 mentioned other AMM collabs on the way but I can’t remember what models, I’m almost positive it wasn’t a 1 because I would’ve remembered that lol

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 mentioned other AMM collabs on the way but I can’t remember what models, I’m almost positive it wasn’t a 1 because I would’ve remembered that lol
They do have more coming but not sure which models. Was told a Penny but not sure which one. I really don't grill them on questions like that.

Love the III’s aesthetically.

Just my wide AF feet don’t sadly.
Tell me about it bro. Do you have the same prob with 4s? I don't usually wear 'em for that reason (3s are completely out) as even half size up pinches my pinky toe. Thinking about copping the new Unions a full size up but I'm worried about the extra length. Also what size are you?

The next AMM Jordan should be a 4, so he can show Mr. Gibbs how it’s done including the release. Or 1, 6, 11, 14. I’m joking I still like my Union 4s except for the global release.

There’s no way he’s gonna do anything above a 6 🤣

No one really wants any collab above that.

I’d take a 10 or 7…. all they collabs on them
have been LAZY AF

So I’m a 10 in BC3’s (11.5 wmn’s) BUT I wear a 10.5 in 1’s…., should I stay with that or go down to women’s 11????

So I’m a 10 in BC3’s (11.5 wmn’s) BUT I wear a 10.5 in 1’s…., should I stay with that or go down to women’s 11????

Normal width foot and usually go TTS in 3s. Got a TTS and .5 down and prefer the .5 down. I’m sure with an insole, you’ll be fine with TTS if you’re concerned about sizing down. The TTS came in first and if I never tried .5 down, I probably wouldn’t have thought much of it TBH. Worst case, I would have thrown an insole in and called it day.

the aleali may 14's are actually dope, and I generally don't like anything above a 11 but the Clot 13's and 14's are really nice to me.

I think it'll be a nice change for James to do a model thats not commonly or recently done. Like a pair of 9's or 10's or something. Virgil doing the 2 and 5, Union doing the 4, and Travis doing a 6 kinda makes it redundant for James to use those models again even if he can master it like he did with the 3's.

I really like the 10's as a model in comfort and style and I feel like you can do so much with it. I.E. changing the achievements on the stripes on the soles. And I'm surprised no collaborator has tried to do a 10 and add the original toe cap back, especially now with every collaborator trying to mimic that old school vintage vibes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom