A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

If I didn’t know anything about sneaker anything and read the last 4-5 pages of this thread

I would be like wow, why are y’all doing this to y’all selves

I mean I see the love the hate. Sounds like y’all all in a toxic relationship just hoping for a text back.

sad part we all in a bad relationship with shoes.

I threat these shoes like I the s ain't in front. Don't need em but I don't mind a looker every now and then.

Yeah, he's not Marcus Jordan
he is after this last drop - gifted to celebs and ig influencers - the rest backdoored- and he "didn't try out a new release system" they knew what this was from the jump.

nah nothing will top or beat Marcus Jordan and his Trophy Room 1 release where 0 people won. If you wanna compare someone's release style to Trophy Room, compared Travis Scott's lol.

Although everyone feels like this recent Union drop was handled badly compared to the first 2 releases, there was still a somewhat decent amount of people that hit on these recent 4's.

Reason why Union is being mentioned is because Union set a unprecedented release method that allowed many many manual users to win. This in return allowed other companies (that cared) to follow suit and boy did James Whitner deliver with the AMM3 release.

Their new method was straight garbage IMO

AMM handled it perfectly. Maybe don’t make the captchas so tedious but still

Release was far from perfect. People had bugs with the captcha. Unions previous release didn’t bug out cuz it was just a question.

Hoody isn't a perfect match... But close enough for a top. Probably won't buy the pants unless they go on super discount. Hibbett still hasn't shipped my sweatshirt.

20210708_195958.jpg
20210708_200102.jpg

Release was far from perfect. People had bugs with the captcha. Unions previous release didn’t bug out cuz it was just a question.

the questions and the release was fine. The new domain site didn’t act up or lag. The questions needed to be more than 1 because people were expecting a question like previous releases so some were probably prepping a bot to answer that 1 question. But the multiple random questionnaire definitely surprised some people. The glitch is out of their hands, that’s more on Shopify and Captcha as their checkout servers was probably getting traffic jammed. Some minor minor bugs here and there (and not everyone experienced those bugs) does not take away from how good of a release it was. And this wasn’t even including the early women’s raffle and the general raffle and the fcfs restock which they put up another new domain so you can’t even bot it using the old domain. Gotta appreciate how many people was able to cop with the multiple release methods.

Back
Top Bottom