A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

1-6 are the OG models & the best looking because of simplicity imo. The 7 is just a lazy 6. 8’s are uncomfortable & 9’s look like boats.
10’s w/ the toe cap are fire & every other number is decent except for 14’s 15's lol.

EDIT: Meant to put 15's. 14's are ok with me lol. Black toes, Laney's, the Aleali May version etc.

Last edited:
1-6 are the OG models & the best looking because of simplicity imo. The 7 is just a lazy 6. 8’s are uncomfortable & 9’s look like boats.
10’s w/ the toe cap are fire & every other number is decent except for 14’s lol.

No no no lol
1626724579303.gif

Agreed....I think 14s are pretty slick; would never touch the 13s though. To each their own of course!

I'd rather the 14's over the 12's personally. 12's seem very lazy to me although I had a few pairs in my lifetime, but I currently don't own any and don't see myself wearing that model anymore.

Actually I would love for them to do 13s next. Image a tastefully done, high quality 13 with better shape and materials. Yeah, I can't imagine that either. Lol.

But seriously, a 13 would be dope.
YOU NAILED IT!

Oh, that is what the 13 desperately needs since JB has been making them like 💩

Actually I would love for them to do 13s next. Image a tastefully done, high quality 13 with better shape and materials. Yeah, I can't imagine that either. Lol.

But seriously, a 13 would be dope.
13’s are dope & I wouldn’t mind seeing that. Thr best quality 13’s I’ve ever seen are the BIN & Ray Allen joints.
1’s won’t be touched because of all the hype surrounding them as of late. Would love to see that though.
I really wish they would do a Metallic 5. One of THE best Jordans EVER made! That’s a fact!

Back
Top Bottom