A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Finally wore this today... Shirt runs a bit big, could have probably sized down.

20210720_124535.jpg

I’d personally love to see someone do the Jordan 8 or Jordan 10 w/ the toe cap. I think the 8s (which I love) would look really dope if someone used all the different panelings with different materials and such. Same with the 10s. Also, and it’s gonna happen eventually, I’d be curious to see what someone would do with the 11s as well.

You right....
The people want the AF2's!
The History of Nike Air Force 2 Retros | Sole Collector

I actually had these in high school... & after I said this I actually wouldn't be mad if they did come back LOL but nahh.....
I had these in high school too, the royal blue pair. This was a freaking great shoe and the leather was butter on them. One of my favorites from back then. Only flaw they had was the back plastic piece separated from the leather with hard basketball play(they were our team basketball shoes).

Design aesthetic seems to differ between AMM and SS. I have the AF1 low and the 3 and both are among my favorite sneakers. Very wearable, discrete, high quality, but with just a small amount of flash.

I like the brown SS dunks, but I’d never wear them so I won’t even try to get them. The pinks are even further away. And those 6’s…

Anyways, sign me up for the next AMM collab, but I’ll just watch the Social Status releases from an interested distance.

Fakes are getting better.
yeah the newer batch is a lot closer than that horrendous first batch. have only seen pics but they seemed to have fixed the toebox shape.

the more hype these shoes get and grow, the more batches there will be. but as far as the fake market goes theyre not selling like TS, or even fake union numbers.

In person you fall more in love with them the more you look at them. That’s the case for me at least. Completely blown away by these. May have to grab a second pair even.
2D01D803-F4FE-47EE-932B-E7EAC88644F8.jpeg
6071A81F-64A7-425E-8C0E-0219FE288840.jpeg
280DC47C-1724-4623-88E1-BC86F71A016F.jpeg
Dude, as far as I'm concerned, these are one of the greatest pairs of shoes I've ever had during my 32 years of being into sneakers. WC III is one of my all-time favorites, and the AMM aesthetic pays homage to it while also standing on its own. The materials and color combo are fantastic. And you know what has put me over the edge even more ... I caught myself walking by a window the other day, and in the reflection I could see the shape getting even better, if anything, as I've worn them. I'm glad I went all in and bought a billion pairs of these, even happier now than I was when I first did so :lol:

Back
Top Bottom