A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

there's no debate for any of the union 4s. AMM 3s are far superior than any union 4. It is not even close. Period. For me personally, these are better than the 1s as well, but i understand why 99% would disagree. 1s > 3s for the vast majority of of sneakerheads. Its 3s for me though.

Back on foot for today…

354A0D66-307A-40C1-A69C-76EE2E551790.jpeg
CDDAB510-80EE-4D73-B533-57505EB330E7.jpeg

Snakeskin Burgundys. I like em.
But tbh this feels more like a regular Jordan 1 colorway that they'd release rather than a collab, if that makes any sense.

It doesn’t make any sense. They don’t make “regular” Jordan 1s anything like this right here. The colors and materials are perfection.

I own Smoke Greys and Snakeskins, so I don’t have an issue with these materials.
But I also distinctly remember A LOT of people trashing those sneakers because of the materials. You can add Shadows 2.0 to that list. And now some of those same people are praising the materials on this mediocre collab. LOLLLLLL

I own Smoke Greys and Snakeskins, so I don’t have an issue with these materials.
But I also distinctly remember A LOT of people trashing those sneakers because of the materials. You can add Shadows 2.0 to that list. And now some of those same people are praising the materials on this mediocre collab. LOLLLLLL

You've held the AMM 1s in hand?

the WMNS purple joints are pretty nice... don't understand the disdain for them, other than the fact that they are mostly white shoe with purple... def not for everyone. I don't have the snake skins, but I like them. They usually go a step above in the WMNS exclusives. The smoke grey joints are trash IMO.

With that being said, I would expect these AMMs to be a tad bit better than the average WMNS exclusive, which is pretty damn good imo. I'm not going to make any wild claims about "quality" on a shoe I've never touched though... my eyes aren't that tactile.

I can see the appeal for the AMM3s, but the 1s are terrible.

Feel like they have weak collabs in general as is.

His track record proves it, James Whitner is not a very good designer and a 1 hit wonder. Better 1 hit, than no hits, I suppose.

Social status 6-trash
AMM3- 🔥 🔥
AMM Jordan 1-underwhelming
Free lunch dunk(2 pack) -🗑 x2

Honestly think the AF1s are still their best collab, though they def are a bit out there. I juar rhink all the different textures work really well together on that shoe.
The quality on those were phenomenal; the extra piping around the shoes reminded me too much of the bloodlines so I just couldn’t do it. But yea you’re right, those were solid.

Back
Top Bottom