A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

F8B77491-9E84-47D0-8467-6FCAB1E4478C.jpeg
469A3CAA-06C7-4D34-8EC2-D4643B3894BB.jpeg
2A391B6C-4CBE-42D5-A1E1-5F1EAAA46A93.jpeg

F5EB6AB5-0D01-4A6B-BEC5-A2EE19BBB4B8.jpeg
I love these. The 1 is my favorite Jordan model, and I’ve always loved burgundies/maroons/team reds/bordeauxs type shades. Not a fan of the upcoming Bordeaux 1s though, as I’m not a fan of how that color looks on 1s in that particular color blocking (the Japan Navy blocking), but I like how these look in this blocking. Also, as I’ve always wanted the OG Metallic Burgundies, this is just a suede and fancy rendition, even looking like an aged version of those with the aged looked midsole. My ONLY critique is I’d rather the laces not be waxed, but that’s a tiny critique that I’m cool with regardless. While I think the AMA 3s are dope, I’m not the biggest 3 fan in general, so I haven’t gotten them, and most likely am still gonna pass. But these 1s…a must. Will fit in perfectly next to my Maroon 6s and 2004 Maroon Hemp 4/20 SBs.

This is straight up bull****. None of those measure up to the elegance of the AMM 1. Just stop.
Don't get me wrong, those AMM1s are dope and I'll most likely be trying to to snag a pair. Just saying the "wow" factor isn't there. But I guess that could be because we were all so blown away by how amazing the 3s were which made it a very hard act to follow.

Comparing that cheap, bumpy, plastic snakeskin to the AMM snakeskin is blasphemous. Clearly different textures.
The snakeskin on these AMM pics don't look amazing either :lol:
Can't comment on how it'll feel though since it's not in hand.

I haven’t worn them yet but I’m so glad I hit.
They’re so beautiful lol I don’t want to crease them.

Chill. I’ve rocked Supreme highs Og de la soul highs, OG tiffs, unkles, etc. bombing. If I want to leave these in the box for awhile I can do that lol.
Im a firm believer in rocking **** regardless of the hype but I’m older now and I appreciate obtaining sneakers in a different way. I don’t have time to camp and queue and fill out 95 raffles while following 72 ppl I don’t know and @ing 3 friends.

The quality on these is A1. I’ve went years and years without hitting on anything I’ve wanted and appreciate snkrs actually working in my favor for once.

Actually never mind. I couldn’t care less what ppl feel about what I do with my money. I def typed too much.

Chill. I’ve rocked Supreme highs Og de la soul highs, OG tiffs, unkles, etc. bombing. If I want to leave these in the box for awhile I can do that lol.
Im a firm believer in rocking **** regardless of the hype but I’m older now and I appreciate obtaining sneakers in a different way. I don’t have time to camp and queue and fill out 95 raffles while following 72 ppl I don’t know and @ing 3 friends.

The quality on these is A1. I’ve went years and years without hitting on anything I’ve wanted and appreciate snkrs actually working in my favor for once.

Actually never mind. I couldn’t care less what ppl feel about what I do with my money. I def typed too much.
Bro not that serious do you by all means

Bid accepted 7/23 on StockX. Item finally shipped 7/27… checked status just now, “Item Awaiting Carrier Pickup”…. Man what in the entire F! Smdh

Bid accepted 7/23 on StockX. Item finally shipped 7/27… checked status just now, “Item Awaiting Carrier Pickup”…. Man what in the entire F! Smdh

Pickup to get to StockX or to YOU? Email them ASAP to clarify.

Pickup to get to StockX or to YOU? Email them ASAP to clarify.

I emailed and just awaiting response. In hoping that’s to me but I never received the “congrats your item passed inspection and headed its way to you” email so I’m not too hopeful smdh.

Looks like it’s awaiting pick up from SX to head to me. They said it’s Authentic and passed verification.

I feel so out of the loop sometimes. Those 1s are very plain looking. What every look you're trying to obtain with these can be obtained with the metallic purples that were just released... The sail outsole kills any interest I may have had for these. I'm not understanding how people are saying these are better than the 3s unless you simply have a distaste for 3s.

these look nothing at all like Metallic Court Purples...
I assume he just meant a mostly white Jordan 1 with dark accents.

If that's the case he isn't too far off. I'm a bigger fan of court purps as well.

These obviously are based on metallics with a touch of special flair (suede, sail midsole, better materials) but they just don't do it for me.

To be fair I'm always kinda blah about metallic colorblocked 1s I think I've gotten all my pairs on sale back when that was a thing. Didn't even chase the purps this time around because I already knew it would've been more work and money than I'm really interested in spending.

I still think AMM/ SS have at least two classics under their belt with the 3s and AF1s. I will keep looking for their collabs.

If you want MCPs check around for em, got mine for $10 over retail and free shipping on ebay.

These look way better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom