A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Any more sizing info from people that received them?

I went with my Jordan 1 size and the fit is good for me. I’m more on the wide foot side, so I needed extra room to prevent any pinch. If you have normal or narrow feet, it’s okay to go half down due to less padding.

Can y’all actually not give us all your shipment updates this time? Thanks

tenor (2) (13).gif

Just came to tell y'all I got my email too

This is the one thread you cannot talk about not getting past the queue. Just stop it. This was the most fair release since the unions. Half the thread didn’t cop (me included) but half the thread did as well! And that’s more than you’ll ever see with a SNKRS drop or some other bs boutique/tier 0 store raffles. Props to AMM. I wish every drop was like this. The culture ain’t perfect, but it never has been. We just live in a society where we always trying to find something to complain about.
No knock on anyone else’s perspective on this, this is just my 2 cents. Like it, don’t like, idc.
Trust if you didn’t grab em you’d be complaining about the queue too.

U really think they’re gonna dip once the stocks are shipped out?

Absolutely, a lot of people who copped to flip will undercut the current market to get their profit quick and pay off their/parent's credit card. If sales become stagnant, they'll panic and keep lowering. It's a calculated waiting game because these will go back up.

Yup, I didn't get past till everything was all gone. But I do agree, it was as fair as you could get with them creating a whole new domain and trying to implement hcaptcha with multiple questions. I just fumbled and know I could've shaved off couple seconds had I done some things differently. That's what I get for trying to help my wife at the same time. Unless prices come down drastically, I'm onto the next one.

Some folks will also panic sell because they are supposed to release again next month at tier 0. But if you ask me...going to be barely any stock to release. And SNKRS? Laughable!

Nah, I didn’t complain after I caught the L on the raffle, and actually propped AMM in this thread after. Even after I caught the L yesterday, I just said oh well. Been prepared to pay resale for these. I just got lucky that a friend texted me and said he tried and hit for me. And trust me when I say my friend will be compensated somehow even if he don’t take my extra money. I’ll take him to a fancy steak or something.

Now flx, I whine and complain about that thing all the time 😂 hate that system with all my heart lol

Well I think the prices will go down some more but I wasn't willing to chance it. Will grab a second pair at some point to offset the costs on the dip. If the fit is really a half size issue, those will be the ones I end up keeping I guess

Well I think the prices will go down some more but I wasn't willing to chance it. Will grab a second pair at some point to offset the costs on the dip. If the fit is really a half size issue, those will be the ones I end up keeping I guess
What are folks saying? Half size down?

$500 is my buy in rate I hope I can hit that in the next week... Really bummed on the L on this one.... Classic shoe

Back
Top Bottom