A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Struck out earlier after getting past the queue. Nike did give me access to the bacons, which was another pair I wanted so I'll take it.

These will be had in the VERY near future. Only thing that irritates me is knowing half of the people that tried for these don't even want the mfs. It is what it is.
yeah they bought them so they could sell them to you - sad.

it can't be hard for a company to cancel any order that seems like a double up: same billing or shipping address? cancel. same phone number? cancel. Same card? cancel. same name + one of the aforementioned? cancel. etc etc etc.

This is the one thread you cannot talk about not getting past the queue. Just stop it. This was the most fair release since the unions. Half the thread didn’t cop (me included) but half the thread did as well! And that’s more than you’ll ever see with a SNKRS drop or some other bs boutique/tier 0 store raffles. Props to AMM. I wish every drop was like this. The culture ain’t perfect, but it never has been. We just live in a society where we always trying to find something to complain about.
No knock on anyone else’s perspective on this, this is just my 2 cents. Like it, don’t like, idc.

This is the one thread you cannot talk about not getting past the queue. Just stop it. This was the most fair release since the unions. Half the thread didn’t cop (me included) but half the thread did as well! And that’s more than you’ll ever see with a SNKRS drop or some other bs boutique/tier 0 store raffles. Props to AMM. I wish every drop was like this. The culture ain’t perfect, but it never has been. We just live in a society where we always trying to find something to complain about.
No knock on anyone else’s perspective on this, this is just my 2 cents. Like it, don’t like, idc.

:rofl:

You got it

Easy Comforts - Diabetic Slipper Socks with Gripper Soles - Walmart.com -  Walmart.com

heard you gotta wear these socks with the shoes or else you might break your ankles

Man, the way these prices have dipped, I’m trying to be patient for once.
U really think they’re gonna dip once the stocks are shipped out?
Just for a shipment email. They’re hooking it up with 2nd day air. Very nice!
oh wow that’s nice. Unions took forever to ship out. Mad props to amm for a dope drop again. Sorry for those with L. Blame jb for low stock count

Reactions: mkj
Just a reminder for everyone. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.
posts will be removed and you will be banned from the thread.

What’s sad is this is how the trophy room release could’ve went if Marcus wasn’t a 🤡
Yea I’ve thought about that, I wonder what’s going thru Marcus’ head when he sees how this release was handled versus his 🗑 practices. Between all the legit pairs backdoored, and the MASS production of fakes to where any TR1 is assumed to be fake... He gotta be feeling sum type a way about these even if he’s a clown.

Back
Top Bottom