A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Struck out earlier after getting past the queue. Nike did give me access to the bacons, which was another pair I wanted so I'll take it.

These will be had in the VERY near future. Only thing that irritates me is knowing half of the people that tried for these don't even want the mfs. It is what it is.

Just got shipping confirmation. Very grateful to finally score on a limited release I actually really wanted. After the UNC4 FNL Fiasco I was honestly about to give up this whole shoe collecting thing, but I guess JB still wants some of my monies

Say wut? :nerd:

Don't really care about sports cars. Driving fast just gets you tickets of killed. I own a 1972 Buick Electra 225, a 2012 Buick LaCrosse Hybrid that I am gonna sell, and a 2018 Impala Premier. I should probably invest in a cheap pick up...
I didn't mean for street racing lol. I got the impression that you might be a track guy since you said cars.

Nah... I plan on completely restoring my Electra here soon, but I know once I start that I am gonna need to be fully committed to just that because it's gonna cost quite a bit.

Nah... I plan on completely restoring my Electra here soon, but I know once I start that I am gonna need to be fully committed to just that because it's gonna cost quite a bit.

is it a convertible?? I just redid the top on my old school and it was a job lol

Back
Top Bottom