A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Gonna wear these a lot :pimp:

Still can’t decide which lace is better though.

1D3EBC38-3BB9-4054-B51B-05002688AF7C.jpeg
Cream for sure. White makes them looks like regular 3’s IMO.

Not pressed to jump into these as they look like a dirty rag. If they can accomplish this type of execution on both White Cement and Fire Red 3s, then I will wait. If not, then they don’t deserve my money or respect. Simple.

True Blue “remaster”was a tragedy and left me wondering if it could get worse. Black Cement from a few years ago I can live with because they are better than anything that released since 2001. 2009 international release and 2011 True blues are better than the remaster in my opinion. Nike Air could not save that shoe.

To those who’ve worn these, did y’all find the satin guts made squeaky noises when you walk?

i just tried em on, I went TTS, with normal socks I def felt like .5 down would be money, and the liner squeaks when I step

I put thick socks on and the fit is nice, squeak wasn’t noticeable

Not pressed to jump into these as they look like a dirty rag. If they can accomplish this type of execution on both White Cement and Fire Red 3s, then I will wait. If not, then they don’t deserve my money or respect. Simple.

True Blue “remaster”was a tragedy and left me wondering if it could get worse. Black Cement from a few years ago I can live with because they are better than anything that released since 2001. 2009 international release and 2011 True blues are better than the remaster in my opinion. Nike Air could not save that shoe.
To me, the True Blue 3 was a disaster. I couldn’t bring myself to cop that after I held them in my hands up close.

Usually that happens when the tongue and sock liner are both leather... happens with my wmns 12s and most 13s with leather tongues.

Usually that happens when the tongue and sock liner are both leather... happens with my wmns 12s and most 13s with leather tongues.
Yeah it’s not the tongue, it’s just the smooth satin liner and my socks. But like I said thick socks was better. I do think 0.5 down is prob the move otherwise

Yo just search for an 01 true blue l. Got mine resto’d

Back
Top Bottom