A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I made an appt for my girl, my plan is to go there together Friday, get a nice lunch after etc

she’s never worn a J in the 12 years I’ve known her
If she hits, and she actually wants em I’ll say keep em and rock em 😂 otherwise that joint is getting flipped to find my 14.5W. But the problem with that is if she knows they’re going for 4 digits, she gonna be like why tf am I spending that for my pair 😂 it’s best she doesn’t know about kicks. O well, we’ll see what even happens

I made an appt for my girl, my plan is to go there together Friday, get a nice lunch after etc

she’s never worn a J in the 12 years I’ve known her
If she hits, and she actually wants em I’ll say keep em and rock em 😂 otherwise that joint is getting flipped to find my 14.5W. But the problem with that is if she knows they’re going for 4 digits, she gonna be like why tf am I spending that for my pair 😂 it’s best she doesn’t know about kicks. O well, we’ll see what even happens
I plan on robbing the place what size do you all need

To say we don’t like women in here is not accurate. Some of us were discussing the inconsistencies in Nike/AMMs marketing and distribution strategies, as well as the fact that more men want these and will end up with them in the end, regardless of said strategy.

Is the online raffle entry for in-store purchase only? Or will AMM ship to winners?

Nike/JB apparently doesn't want me to have these shoes at retail. I'm good with that. If they fall into my lap, which is highly unlikely, I'm good with that as well.

Nike stays doing the most! At times I can't but feel like chasing these low produced high demand sneakers in taking years off my life.

The AMM3's are still dope nonetheless and I can at least hope to give a nod to them if I see them on someone's feet in the wild.

Do you like honey? Because you display Bee like behavior everywhere u go.

Hey man, all I know is.... one day you say we are good, the next you’re taking inaccurate shots at me, in passive aggressive ways. That makes you look like the bee around here.

How I read the post there will be three releases via them: a women raffle, a general raffle, and online release at 12:00 PM. If this is the case, then try the general raffle and online release.

Hey man, all I know is.... one day you say we are good, the next you’re taking inaccurate shots at me, in passive aggressive ways. That makes you look like the bee around here.
Who said I was taking shots at you pal? If I wanted to address you I'd address you directly as I did

buzz buzz bro

Who said I was taking shots at you pal? If I wanted to address you I'd address you directly as I did

buzz buzz bro

The timing of your post + the fact it’s the same thing others have used in my conversations with them is quite the coincidence don’t you think? It’s all good, regardless. Be the bee, while you try to deflect that energy onto others.

Back
Top Bottom