A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

:lol:

What the hell happened to that guy?
He got banned. Can’t remember what happened though.

Bonus covid fit pic:
EC7CFC1E-2DBC-49B6-9447-ACAE6768C7EB.png

I’m impressed, and I totally support this type of drop. I know they can only do so much to ensure that the intended customers (women) can get them, and I think what they’re doing is a great idea. I’ve personally never bought or wore any Nike/Jordan that was intended for women (some have looked dope, but I’ve just felt weird about it), and while I’ve always been under the impression that this was more so a UNISEX targeted pair and therefore pushed to everyone, with the concerted effort that they’re making to make sure women get them, I’m even more OK with sitting this one out and letting the ladies catch those Ws.

Link to book an appointment for your wife

Where my size 12 big girls that wanna go on a date in the A? Lol, you could probably go up there and be like "I identify as a woman" and cause a scene and they'd just give them to you... but odds are, in the A, they are gonna get a lot of those types of "women" anyway.

HOLY COW! All of the appointments for the DC location are booked! :emoji_astonished: The other locations still have times available.....maybe it is because I booked my appointment already that it is showing like this for me. It is gonna be completely INSANE here for these! I am just glad that I was able to book mine.
1618342935866.png
Atlanta was booked also, i tried to sign my wife up

It seems like people booked without really understanding the rules, they’ll probably turn a bunch of people away & still have men showing up. You just know all those appointments are men.& it’s only registrations, AKA raffles, not even an appointment to buy. You’re better off doing the same raffle we all get a crack at on the 16th online, unless you’re getting your lady or a family to go for you.

It seems like people booked without really understanding the rules, they’ll probably turn a bunch of people away & still have men showing up. You just know all those appointments are men.& it’s only registrations, AKA raffles, not even an appointment to buy. You’re better off doing the same raffle we all get a crack at on the 16th online, unless you’re getting your lady or a family to go for you.
My understanding is women that shoe up will have their size verified and then get an invoice. I know what the ig post says but I think all women that are verified will be able to cop pairs. Plus like you said, the bulk of the appointments are probably men that will be turned away.

My understanding is women that shoe up will have their size verified and then get an invoice. I know what the ig post says but I think all women that are verified will be able to cop pairs. Plus like you said, the bulk of the appointments are probably men that will be turned away.
That’s not what it says at all, it’s no guarantee, just a raffle by draw, for women only.
E83F8D59-324E-4480-854D-339F060BD4AA.jpeg

Also a local legit reseller here says he has these coming in and wants current StockX ask. I may be out.
damn I wonder how he got pairs? Must got the Backdoor plug
Where my size 12 big girls that wanna go on a date in the A? Lol, you could probably go up there and be like "I identify as a woman" and cause a scene and they'd just give them to you... but odds are, in the A, they are gonna get a lot of those types of "women" anyway.

lmao
This is absolutely going to happen in Atlanta man. I am curious how they are going to handle that for real. They prob gonna get their *** sued

Back
Top Bottom