A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I wonder how much of the stock was allocated to APB and Social Status in comparison to the AMM locations (since I see a lot of appointments still available for the APB and SS locations). If bammas from NYC, Philly and Baltimore are coming down here for this, I would take a little trip down to either Raleigh or Charlotte on Thursday and enter at SS at one of those locations instead to give me somewhat of a chance. Also, since they are doing ID checks and it says "at their selected LOCAL store", I am wondering if it is only for people who are from the area for each store location.

Also, since they are doing ID checks and it says "at their selected LOCAL store", I am wondering if it is only for people who are from the area for each store location.
ain’t no way 😂 people have out of town addresses on their ID all the time, they’d be blocked too? These clowns are doing too much as it is imo

Oh damn I’m not even familiar with social status, I just checked their website & they’re doing appts here in Tampa, I just made an appt for my wife 😂 if she hits that joint getting flipped for a 14.5W

ain’t no way 😂 people have out of town addresses on their ID all the time, they’d be blocked too? These clowns are doing too much as it is imo
LOL I wonder what the ID check is for.....to see if the person is an actual woman? I can see dudes trying to go that route for this release too! :emoji_laughing:

LOL I wonder what the ID check is for.....to see if the person is an actual woman? I can see dudes trying to go that route for this release too! :emoji_laughing:
I mean wouldn’t an ID be necessary to verify you are who you say you are 😂

I’d bet money that verifying if the person entering is a female is exactly what the ID check is for. I mean, I’m sure that to a degree it’s to make sure the person in the appointment is the same person that signed up, but the female part is a part of it too I’m sure. They won’t actually say that though.

damn, even if you have a confirmed appointment for in-store, its not guaranteed since its just a raffle in-store.

I'll just throw my online entry in and hope for the best

my question Is

1 what do you mean by size check cause my lady got an appointment and will be entering for a size 14 men’s.
2. Even she said it’s dumb to make a appointment to enter a raffle.
* are you just going to enter the early shop raffle entries with the regular ones?
* what’s the advantage to being early. Seems they just going to hold one big ole raffle?
* site getting botted to the ground on release date why even bother just raffle all of it honestly.?

there was no creative way to help women get pairs it’s just another raffle just for a chance for an early L.

FYI do NOT sign up your wife in your size. I'm not saying they are being picky down to .5 sizes but they aren't going to sell a small lady a men's size 12. Don't set yourself up for that frustration.

then don’t list no size 12. She don’t want them and honestly I want to wear them. They don’t want them problems with my wife it’s better to give her a entry and then silently give her an L 😂

If this shoe is indeed for women (I originally wasn’t sure, but then it was deemed unisex, then all this push to give to women makes me think women, but who knows for certain), I legitimately feel bad for them in terms of being able to get this shoe for real. I know it’s impossible, but it’d be HILARIOUS if there was a way to ensure that only women could buy and wear them.

She spaced out her appointments and has two government id’s with different last names. My last name and her old id with her old last name.

if they make her do a foot check she will leave it as a size 8.5W. She said it’s easier to flip the fight some high school girl. Glad you can edit the size at any time.

her other appointment is an hour later.

If the first spot didn’t care about her foot size. Or check or mention it. (She’s going to ask if it plays a factor)

She will just put my size in at the next place. Since u can edit on the fly anyways.

which if it gets out they doing size checks. Everyone is going to just change the size down. Since it doesn’t lock in anything.

There is so much anger about it being a women special release.

starting to think a lot of men don’t like women high key.

well the internet for the most part full of low key incel types.
Yeah, there is anger around it. Could you imagine if they only went up to a Women’s 11 (Men’s 9.5)?

my question Is

1 what do you mean by size check cause my lady got an appointment and will be entering for a size 14 men’s.
2. Even she said it’s dumb to make a appointment to enter a raffle.
* are you just going to enter the early shop raffle entries with the regular ones?
* what’s the advantage to being early. Seems they just going to hold one big ole raffle?
* site getting botted to the ground on release date why even bother just raffle all of it honestly.?

there was no creative way to help women get pairs it’s just another raffle just for a chance for an early L.
Does she wear a men's 14? If not, she's wasting her time. They're not going to let her by a men's 1r if she wears a women's 8. At least they've been told not to.

Damn what a nightmare this release has turned into. Hopefully it will actually be easy for the women who live in those 3 cities. That at least covers 1-2% of the people who actually wanted the shoe.
On the bright side, these should be an easy cop on goat. Shout out to the size 14 women I’ll be purchasing from.

Back
Top Bottom