A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

To say we don’t like women in here is not accurate. Some of us were discussing the inconsistencies in Nike/AMMs marketing and distribution strategies, as well as the fact that more men want these and will end up with them in the end, regardless of said strategy.

I was more so taking about the overall social media response. It’s not even about the shoes on that front. Dudes just genuinely mad about the women’s aspect of a women’s shoe.

like what if they had a men’s release.

girls don’t even like shoes

this is sexist

blah blah blah something sexual and claiming some women exchange favors for shoes. Which is weird cause according to them they don’t like shoes.

FYI if you signed up for your wife and you used your email, have her ask the store to update it to her email before they confirm her. By using yours, you'll have no shot at the general raffle. They are crubbing the raffle for anyone that previously got a pair and they are doing that by emails.

DF88B7E0-7C6F-4772-92B0-8BE938DDAB5B.png
Gonna release on the FLX reservations too, probably only CHI & LA, but still 🤷🏾‍♂️

Half the people that enter are from out of state like me, road trip if I hit 🤞🏾
From my understanding, you’re going to check in before you know if you hit. So you’re making the trip for a chance to hit, which you’ll find out a couple days after said trip has been made.

I curious how many pairs they sitting aside for this girls only raffle.
From the homies that were able to get someone to put in for them, they said the best chance is the woman’s instore raffle, word from the employees. Seems how they conduct the size check varies.

From my understanding, you’re going to check in before you know if you hit. So you’re making the trip for a chance to hit, which you’ll find out a couple days after said trip has been made.
I was talking about FLX app stores, not A Ma Maniere, looks like we had a mixup Fam 😂😂

Haha na, just saying she didn't have to give her ID bc he knew her. And he knew her shoe size bc she picked up some Prestos yesterday and it matched up with the size on her entry.
Lol it’s all good my guy, I think they’re looking out for you because they know you, and that’s the way the world works. I have no problem with it. If I had an AMM in my city they wouldn’t know me because I wouldn’t shop in a store like that anyway 😂

Lol it’s all good my guy, I think they’re looking out for you because they know you, and that’s the way the world works. I have no problem with it. If I had an AMM in my city they wouldn’t know me because I wouldn’t shop in a store like that anyway 😂
Store like that? You like shoes, right?

Store like that? You like shoes, right?
Lol I just thought they were an upscale boutique that sold t shirts for $350 and $1200 hoodies on brands I never heard of. Half kidding, I’ve seen they sell some Jordan’s but I wouldn’t expect they’d get business from me regularly

Lol I just thought they were an upscale boutique that sold t shirts for $350 and $1200 hoodies on brands I never heard of. Half kidding, I’ve seen they sell some Jordan’s but I wouldn’t expect they’d get business from me regularly
Fwiw we don't have an AMM here. We have an APB. AMM is 75% clothes, 25% shoes. Social Status is 50/50. APB IS 75% shoes and 25% shoes. They carry some Bape and OW stuff but I'm too old to wear that stuff. I just buy shoes and the little Peanuts collectible things bc my daughter loves them.

Back
Top Bottom