A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Anyone have a guess on what resale may look like (hoping not to hear 1k+)? Seeing as that’s the inevitable route most of us are headed to obtain these.

Anyone have a guess on what resale may look like (hoping not to hear 1k+)? Seeing as that’s the inevitable route most of us are headed to obtain these.
If resellers don’t get majority of stock I would say 500-600. If it’s heavy backdooring or botting….900+

$5-600 is completely out of the picture no matter what 🤣

We will be lucky for it to hit $800 at this rate.
This is true tbh, these are super sought after from what I am seeing on IG I wouldn't be surprised if over time the get up to $700-900 depending on stock numbers. But resale early hopfully would be 500-700.

These are too good to fall that low. I don’t see it. I hope they do, but im not setting that expectation for myself at all. These **** all over the Union 4s, any of the upcoming TS Collabs, etc etc.

These are too good to fall that low. I don’t see it. I hope they do, but im not setting that expectation for myself at all. These **** all over the Union 4s, any of the upcoming TS Collabs, etc etc.
Union 4s had more hype than these though

Last edited:
Maaaaan that's what I said. Had no idea. Last 2 pairs were right around $1k. I love them but think I can get by with the others I have until the next retro lol.

Screenshot_20210410-194240_StockX.jpg
Might i have to sell my DS Pair

already pulled the trigger last week, waiting for them to come in from GOAT. will post pics when they do. did i pay a lot? sure. but these are perfection to me. plus im down to only buying a handful of sneakers a year because i cant hit anything for retail so quality > quantity.

but do i think i overpaid when the dust settles? maybe a tad at the very begginging, but these will be posting up shop and living on the explore page for months to go. hidden is going to have a field day with these things. easily 1k+ going forward because you know this release about to be some ********.

paying for peace of mind and not wasting my time is worth it to me for things i really want.

Im just curious how much yall paid for these? Im trynna figure out if i should yell at yall for setting the market so high buy purchasing these for 1k+ predrop lol

I wanna see yalls collection of shoes yall be copping for retail, because that's been impossible for atleast the last 2-3 years for me.

I agree coppin at retail has felt impossible. I don’t need to see anyone’s collection tho. Lol

Back
Top Bottom