A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

That’s Frank Cooker lol

:emoji_worried::emoji_worried:
tenor.gif

Y'all think WC3 coming back soon? Last one was 2013, right? I have one ds and they are going for $1k now lol. Thinking about selling them and waiting for the next one to come.

Well, they are the next up to get the new shape.

Would imagine JB gonna wait till ‘23 (35th year anniversary). You know how they do >D

Well, they are the next up to get the new shape.

Would imagine JB gonna wait till ‘23 (35th year anniversary). You know how they do >D

If they really want to make things right, they’ll build a campaign around the year itself “2023,” AND the 35th Anniversary of the 3s, and drop all the OGs in OG shape and materials...

Y'all think WC3 coming back soon? Last one was 2013, right? I have one ds and they are going for $1k now lol. Thinking about selling them and waiting for the next one to come.

I doubt it because of the FTL’s from 2018 even though they messed up the sole I still don’t think we will see a new WC3 for a long time.

It’s hilarious to me that people talk so glowingly about the ‘13 or “88” White Cements lol. Those were pathetic. The NA on the back was an absolute joke. Who tf idea was it to only paint the top layer? 🤣 And the shape is NOT “88” at all... not one bit of it is OG or “88” worthy. Lastly, the EP? 🤦🏻‍♂️

The current shape of the 3 is the best it’s been since 2003. I have faith. Until then 2011s still going strong.

They are definitely going in the right direction. This AMM is the best I’ve seen since the 94s.

It’s hilarious to me that people talk so glowingly about the ‘13 or “88” White Cements lol. Those were pathetic. The NA on the back was an absolute joke. Who tf idea was it to only paint the top layer? 🤣 And the shape is NOT “88” at all... not one bit of it is OG or “88” worthy. Lastly, the EP? 🤦🏻‍♂️
While I completely agree about the NA, the 94 pairs were done the exact same way. As were the 2001 BCs.
If we’re talking wearable WC3 then the 2013 pair is the one to have imo which is really sad.

I'm pretty sure that was only the opinion of 1 or maybe 2 people on here.

Any sane person would put the 4 OG III colorways ahead of any other colorways released. :lol:

For me it'll always be WC>BC>TB, i don't really care about the the FR because I don't love the darker EP

I don't do black shoes so I'd have WC3 1 and then Seoul and AMM in a close battle for 2nd. Fire Red Denim would be up there if they didn't get goofy with the clear heel tab and the elephant print around the laces. I still like them though. Katrinas too.

If you wanna count the Free Throw Line as WC's lol. I like the Seoul pair as I'm very immersed in the South Korean culture but I really don't like the white midsole with the white outsole

Back
Top Bottom