A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

how can I forget.. KOBE 3's also up there with being good non-og's
Did people make customs of them with that Orange women's 3 from last year? All that needed to be done was the orange midsole painted purple. The eyelet and inside of the tongue was yellow/orange. I know a lot of people made WC3s out of Katrinas.

I thought the white laces were a must Until I saw these pics... God damnnnn.

The cream laces are going in for sure 100%.

Why am I talking like I own a pair already.

tenor.gif

There’s only 3 shoes worth buying this year... NG1, AMM3, CG11. And I will have them all.

furthermore, what sellers already have these and ready to ship? We all think you pulled the trigger way too early lol

furthermore, what sellers already have these and ready to ship? We all think you pulled the trigger way too early lol

You do need to send pictures to GOAT so they can verify unless your a top seller. I’ll get my money back if they don’t send it so I’m not trippin.

Type of pants you rock wit 11's?

Joints be lookin dope in hand until I put em on wit a fit and it throws everything off. (Modern day. Old days I'd throw em on wit sweats and keep it movin)

I’ve worn my ‘18 Concords once, and haven’t even tried on my ‘19 Black/Reds 🤦🏻‍♂️. I’m with you on that. Love the 11, but actually wearing them has been an issue for me as well. I’ll probably do a clean straight leg with them, nothing aggressive. Sweats should be fine as well, depending on the style.

You do need to send pictures to GOAT so they can verify unless your a top seller. I’ll get my money back if they don’t send it so I’m not trippin.
Just wondering. Why not wait and buy after the drop? You're afraid of prices going up?

Type of pants you rock wit 11's?

Joints be lookin dope in hand until I put em on wit a fit and it throws everything off. (Modern day. Old days I'd throw em on wit sweats and keep it movin)

Some good ol' track/swishy pants.

Sweats work too for XI's.

Denim/slacks/pants w/XI's???....very dicey and depends on the cut. Athletic-type pants for me only with XI's.

I don’t come in this thread for a day an yall got spicy with it. I’m paki, I love me some spice.

Anywho, T minus 11 days till most of us get our Ls. Only thing I’m debating rn is do I pay resellearly the following week post release, or should I wait till SneakerCon Dallas on May 21st.

If these top 2 AJ3s for y’all, which yall bumpin down, the WC3s or BC3s? I can’t bump either. Sorry. Both are classics and too much nostalgia and history for me to push either down for these. Y’all have to remember, MJ won the dunk contest, all star game mvp, defensive player of the year, and mvp, all in the 3s. And it saved Jordan from leaving Nike, all thanks to the goat tinker. The history of the 3s makes it my fav shoe of all time. My goats.

Back
Top Bottom