A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

“Women will be very happy with the plan we have to make sure that they get the shoe. We understand how sneaker culture works,” he says. “When it’s a zoo, women don’t get the chance to participate the way they should be able to. We have a ladies-first plan, and they’ll be excited once they hear the details.”
I need to start dating a bunch of women at once so they can cop these for me.

1617997758356.png

im a big marketing person. so clarify the gripe here.

it's the people getting seeded that makes the inspiration/marketing look funny in the light?

To a degree, it does look funny that these are inspired by women, in women’s sizing, and the process for selling pairs is supposedly set up to accommodate women, but men are the ones showing off their pairs to this point. It goes further, but that’s part of it.

yeah

“Women will be very happy with the plan we have to make sure that they get the shoe. We understand how sneaker culture works,” he says. “When it’s a zoo, women don’t get the chance to participate the way they should be able to. We have a ladies-first plan, and they’ll be excited once they hear the details.”
That's not saying these are for women.

“Taking [elephant print] off was a no-brainer. Suede for [elephant print]. Done. Then it was really about what colors spoke best to make women feel like they were included, but to not make men feel like they were excluded,” says Whitner. “You hear women say so much, they want to participate in the journey with men. They just want to buy dope stuff and we just wanted to be mindful of leading with women but including men and doing something that spoke to A Ma Maniere with the subtle details, like the suede. The sample came back and we’re like, ‘We’re done.’”

Is he always like this? If so, probably best to just ignore him. He's been a clown itt.

You have to keep in mind spoons tactics towards me for the past couple years. He followed me into every thread, crying about my opinions. No need to ignore if we are having a reasonable discussion. But that’s on You if you can’t handle the conversation.

gotta give him credit. he keeps it 100% consistent

I have given this shoe so much ****in credit it’s sickening. I have been nothing but positive about this incredible design. BUT, at the same time, I’m gonna call it how it is with the process and marketing. No one will point out the positivity I’ve posted in here though. Bunch of spin masters and sensitive little cry babies lol. Thanks for acknowledging my consistency. Just trying to call it how I see it.

I have given this shoe so much ****in credit it’s sickening. I have been nothing but positive about this incredible design. BUT, at the same time, I’m gonna call it how it is with the process and marketing. No one will point out the positivity I’ve posted in here though. Bunch of spin masters and sensitive little cry babies lol. Thanks for acknowledging my consistency. Just trying to call it how I see it.
ur good in my book papi

Bro you're whining over like half a dozen people that got them. Who cares who they give them to? It's just weird to be upset over who got seeded pairs when it doesn't affect you at all. You're just looking for something to whine about. Apparently that's your thing though so you do you. I just don't have time for that. If I get a pair for retail, cool. If not, I'll pay resell. It is what it is. Ain't got time to worry about who else is getting them.

Bro you're whining over like half a dozen people that got them. Who cares who they give them to? It's just weird to be upset over who got seeded pairs when it doesn't affect you at all. You're just looking for something to whine about. Apparently that's your thing though so you do you. I just don't have time for that. If I get a pair for retail, cool. If not, I'll pay resell. It is what it is. Ain't got time to worry about who else is getting them.

Youre continuing to spin the point. I don’t care to go over this any further. We each agree we will buy this shoe(in your case, maybe free? I can’t tell by the way you’re defending AMM. Good for you.) We can leave it at that.

Youre continuing to spin the point. I don’t care to go over this any further. We each agree we will buy this shoe(in your case, maybe free? I can’t tell by the way you’re defending AMM. Good for you.) We can leave it at that.
I've never gotten a shoe for free from them.

To a degree, it does look funny that these are inspired by women, in women’s sizing, and the process for selling pairs is supposedly set up to accommodate women, but men are the ones showing off their pairs to this point. It goes further, but that’s part of it.
I mean if anyone can’t see it , it’s on them, I can’t be their eyes

Yaw keep that same energy for everything yW buy?

If I don't get a pair of these I'm not buying any more sneakers for myself the rest of the year. Quote me.

tenor.gif
Quote saved.

I'm thinking more like, if I GET a pair of these, I shouldn't buy any more shoes this year, considering what these are probably going to cost me. But of course that isn't going to happen. But I really should put away my CC afterward. The IEs in September make that impossible.

I'm thinking more like, if I GET a pair of these, I shouldn't buy any more shoes this year, considering what these are probably going to cost me. But of course that isn't going to happen. But I really should put away my CC afterward. The IEs in September make that impossible.
How much are they going to cost you?

Back
Top Bottom