A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

This is by far, the best non-OG colorway III ever.

The more I look at them the more I love em.

I'm such an OG/purest/snob/fill in the blank...but I NEED these! :pimp:
Flame suit on. These are the second best AJ3 ever next to the BC3

No. He said he wanted women to feel included while not making men feel excluded. Takes a real misogynistic person to be offended by that.
The premise of this project is raised by women.

cats reallly salty for no reason
You MUST be talking about 3god. :rofl:

That guy complains about the grass being green. Such a miserable little troll.

If I don't get a pair of these I'm not buying any more sneakers for myself the rest of the year. Quote me.

tenor.gif

Did he say these are for women?
yeah

“Women will be very happy with the plan we have to make sure that they get the shoe. We understand how sneaker culture works,” he says. “When it’s a zoo, women don’t get the chance to participate the way they should be able to. We have a ladies-first plan, and they’ll be excited once they hear the details.”

yeah

“Women will be very happy with the plan we have to make sure that they get the shoe. We understand how sneaker culture works,” he says. “When it’s a zoo, women don’t get the chance to participate the way they should be able to. We have a ladies-first plan, and they’ll be excited once they hear the details.”

But someone wants to deny it. It’s all good. We still gonna buy. No need for the name calling dblplay1212 dblplay1212 . You’re going a little too hard to defend the drop.

yeah

wait so. they have a plan set on how theyre gonna sell to ladies but yaw cryning over the free pairs?

not eem retail. we tombout the free pairs???

wait so. they have a plan set on how theyre gonna sell to ladies but yaw cryning over the free pairs?

not eem retail. we tombout the free pairs???

So it’s clear before someone jumps in and tries to blur the lines... the main criticism is the disingenuous marketing tactics, and mixed signaling on who these were inspired by, and who are actually receiving the complimentary pairs.

im a big marketing person. so clarify the gripe here.

it's the people getting seeded that makes the inspiration/marketing look funny in the light?

Back
Top Bottom