A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Well he also mentioned something coming for Baltimore in that interview so maybe that will eventually help me. Never mind. No, it won’t. I don’t leave the house.
Maybe opening a new store there? He has like almost 20 now between all 3 brands. Well 4 if you count Prosper.

1617918023958.png

man i need to petition a door to open here in NJ
Haha I hear you but I doubt it. He was smart about it. He basically went to top 25 cities where there was no competition. Why go to NYC to compete with Kith and Concepts when you can go to Jacksonville and Charlotte and be the only boutique in town? I don't know him like that but i respect his hustle and thought process.

Haha I hear you but I doubt it. He was smart about it. He basically went to top 25 cities where there was no competition. Why go to NYC to compete with Kith and Concepts when you can go to Jacksonville and Charlotte and be the only boutique in town? I don't know him like that but i respect his hustle and thought process.
IMO we need more James' out there especially in the area of NYC.

Could be the only boutique in the town that invented the retro.

Right now I think the JB women athletes are: Asia Durr, Kia Nurse, and Maya Moore who is sitting out for the third year in a row and might be done with basketball.

women definitely going to be going for these.... to get it for their mans. I think I want these for my child more than I want these for myself

They do, but like the stars of the wnba. No one knows them
Yea so what ...
Who’s seeding these pairs out, is it Jordan Brand or AMM? Maybe that’s why there’s a disconnect?? AMM is saying let’s hook up the ladies but meanwhile JB is giving them to their male athletes AND non JB athletes but just D list celeb dudes

but if it’s AMM doing the seeding, I guess we know how to say hypocrite in French 😂

Yea so what ...
Who’s seeding these pairs out, is it Jordan Brand or AMM? Maybe that’s why there’s a disconnect?? AMM is saying let’s hook up the ladies but meanwhile JB is giving them to their male athletes AND non JB athletes but just D list celeb dudes

but if it’s AMM doing the seeding, I guess we know how to say hypocrite in French 😂
I don't get the point your trying to make brother.

Leave it to dblplay1212 dblplay1212 to confirm, AMM is doing everything in their power to do what’s right for their targeted customer base.

Back
Top Bottom