A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Goat finally updated it to women’s sizing with extended sizes. Bid is in. Low ballin for now. Stockx still behind with no extended sizing. Idk wtf they doin.

Fwiw they have a new reservation system coming. Idk if that's before of after this release. For those unaware, for some releases recently they've put up a calender and you can book a reservation to pick up a pair. They do it in 15 minute blocks. Would be dope if they were able to sell a lot of these through stores like that instead of having bots eat everything online.

that would be great if there was a AMM near me. But then again if there is, that would only mean the NYC goons would be out there too

that would be great if there was a AMM near me. But then again if there is, that would only mean the NYC goons would be out there too
They have the same system for APB and SS too. I'd be shocked if he didn't have these drop at all of his stores, not just AMM. They may not publicize it, but I assume he'll spread the stock around like he normally does.

they also have a new draw system online too (well not that new), but it requires payment info and I usually find those type of raffles a bit more fair. I've yet to hit tho lol

they also have a new draw system online too (well not that new), but it requires payment info and I usually find those type of raffles a bit more fair. I've yet to hit tho lol

Why do you think those are more fair? Reason I ask is because people can easily generate multiple card numbers for their single card.

if i hit on release day ill happily oop you a pair for MARKET price. thank me later

EFB35365-4D1E-46C5-A2BC-30F75937FAEF.png
48010DF7-359E-4F2F-8F4C-7E2B712C9C53.png

😭🔥

What’s even funnier is if he really wanted women to get them, not all these damn men athletes and celebs would be getting and stuntin them early. He full of doodoo. I’m stockx and goat ready lol

"We want women to have them. Let's seed them to men first."

The plan, though, is to get the A Ma Maniere x Air Jordan 3 in the hands and on the feet of women. Last year saw Jordan Brand release an Off-White collaboration on the Air Jordan 4, which was released in a way that gave select women early access to the sneaker. Whitner has similar plans for his upcoming Jordans.

“Women will be very happy with the plan we have to make sure that they get the shoe. We understand how sneaker culture works,” he says. “When it’s a zoo, women don’t get the chance to participate the way they should be able to. We have a ladies-first plan, and they’ll be excited once they hear the details.”

There’s been a lot of scrutiny over limited-edition sneakers as of late. Consumers feel the odds are stacked against them and that they won’t be able to get the sneakers no matter how hard they try. In a day and age where bots rule drops and a Nike VP and her son recently got caught up in a reselling scandal, Whitner recognizes the frustration.

“The only thing we can do is make sure the shoes get into the hands of people, and then it’s their choice. We’re going to be surgical, making sure it’s a one to one, no address gets more than one shoe. No person who shows up to get a shoe isn’t getting a shoe unless the size on their feet aligns to the size they’re buying,” Whitner says. “Based around everything that happened recently at Nike around bots, we understand the optics of it, it’s our job to have the most integrity that we can and make sure kids feel like they win. If they choose to sell them after that, that’s on them.”

That’s great but women don’t even care about these.

It was blasphemous from the start to not make these a Men’s release.

Back
Top Bottom