A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I’m getting these one way or another
470746FA-5B9D-480E-ADEB-E1A2381233C4.jpeg
Lol

At this point, there is literally no way for these companies to release a shoe with a genuine and fair process. I would rather them just keep the ******** marketing to themselves, because no one with a brain buys any of it. We know the deal already.

I don't believe its "no way", because there is.

But money talks and usually gets the last word.

There is no way, based on the lack of desire to actually do so. These companies don’t give a **** lol. I’d rather they just be up front about it.

How much more upfront you want them to be? Seems pretty obvious to me.

All thats left for them to really do is to make a sign saying "**** you, get money"

How much more upfront you want them to be? Seems pretty obvious to me.

All thats left for them to really do is to make a sign saying "**** you, get money"

My point wasn’t about them being more up front. It’s already clear enough. I was targeting the marketing.

Yea so what ...
Who’s seeding these pairs out, is it Jordan Brand or AMM? Maybe that’s why there’s a disconnect?? AMM is saying let’s hook up the ladies but meanwhile JB is giving them to their male athletes AND non JB athletes but just D list celeb dudes

but if it’s AMM doing the seeding, I guess we know how to say hypocrite in French 😂

AMM is seeding them. The collaborator typically does this part of the marketing.

Whitaker group has done alot for their demographic.

Correct that at the end of the day its business and they making money

but if theyre opening doors and telling stories to empower women and black people. So be it.

I guess it's marketing to yaw but I feel like the Whitaker group genuinely tells appropriate stories

I'll take more of that versus "growing up in Queens, pig skin virgin suede" blah blah nonsense

It's 100% Jordan Brand seeding that pair to CP3. He's literally a Jordan Brand athlete no?

Jordan Brand athletes will obviously have access to any and every release. So of course they're gonna get theirs, and from JB.

But overall and in general the collaborator will choose who to seed to.

Jordan Brand athletes will obviously have access to any and every release. So of course their gonna get theirs, and from JB.

But overall and in general the collaborator will choose who to seed to.
100%.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 BRO. DONT FORGET ME PLZ
Haha never. The list is long at this point but you were first in line. No expectations past my personal pair on these. A pair for wife and daughter would be clutch and anything past that would be a blessing but not banking on it at all. Hell I'm happy with a pair just for me. Can't be greedy. Actually told them I need a pair for G before me so we'll see lol.

• Fire
Reactions: JPS
Haha never. The list is long at this point but you were first in line. No expectations past my personal pair on these. A pair for wife and daughter would be clutch and anything past that would be a blessing but not banking on it at all. Hell I'm happy with a pair just for me. Can't be greedy. Actually told them I need a pair for G before me so we'll see lol.
Text me later regarding Kith x NYY later btw

AMM is seeding them. The collaborator typically does this part of the marketing.
So James /AMM just being goofy , talking bout these are for women and giving them out to a bunch of dudes

*looks to see if Cran is a dude*

BD47EBCE-4567-4681-BBB2-3BF40762913B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom