A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I'm pretty sure that was only the opinion of 1 or maybe 2 people on here.

Any sane person would put the 4 OG III colorways ahead of any other colorways released. :lol:
Nah, they sane too. They just have their own perspective that you and I may not agree with. But still curious which shoe they bumping for these, even if it’s just 1/2 ppl who see it that way.

39A5B6BD-01AA-48BD-B84F-3B337F2E8D0D.gif
Ain’t no way in I’m taking AMM 3s over the OGs…

The fire red 3 colorway def my least fav of the OGs. I’d consider these over them 🙊 but I respect anyone who wants bash me for it 😂

I don't do black shoes so I'd have WC3 1 and then Seoul and AMM in a close battle for 2nd. Fire Red Denim would be up there if they didn't get goofy with the clear heel tab and the elephant print around the laces. I still like them though. Katrinas too.

Y'all think WC3 coming back soon? Last one was 2013, right? I have one ds and they are going for $1k now lol. Thinking about selling them and waiting for the next one to come.

If these top 2 AJ3s for y’all, which yall bumpin down, the WC3s or BC3s? I can’t bump either. Sorry. Both are classics and too much nostalgia and history for me to push either down for these. Y’all have to remember, MJ won the dunk contest, all star game mvp, defensive player of the year, and mvp, all in the 3s. And it saved Jordan from leaving Nike, all thanks to the goat tinker. The history of the 3s makes it my fav shoe of all time. My goats.
True Blue's are better than WC3's. They got the elephante print by the lace holes. I got them behind BC3's though.

I don't do black shoes so I'd have WC3 1 and then Seoul and AMM in a close battle for 2nd. Fire Red Denim would be up there if they didn't get goofy with the clear heel tab and the elephant print around the laces. I still like them though. Katrinas too.
Ugh i forgot about the Korea joints. Pete refuses to sell his extra pair to me lol

Maaaaan that's what I said. Had no idea. Last 2 pairs were right around $1k. I love them but think I can get by with the others I have until the next retro lol.

Screenshot_20210410-194240_StockX.jpg

That explains the absurd pre-drop prices for the AMM3s :smh:
Had no clue the Retro OG3s were going for that much.

Nah, not mine I wish lol

I need a men’s sz13 so can’t even pay SX prices for them yet since no big footer up there as of now

Back
Top Bottom