A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Chicks With Kicks' FATHER'S collection is epic. Incredible. One of the best ever.

Even after all the pairs they've sold over the past couple of years it doesn't get much better. Dude (his daughters) literally has/had everything.

I'm happy with my collection, couldn't care less if it doesn't impress anyone on this site (especially some crazy conspiracy theory dirty looking dread head Navy boy).

Anyway... in at retail or on to the next one, because these are just shoes.

I just can’t figure out how AMM knows about so many Z list celebrities to give free shoes to, I’m baffled
20B14785-7EC0-4FB2-8653-6EB9C8A9949B.png

Jk

Not new, just don't go in threads he's in, I guess. Point stands. And even if he had the Chicks with Kicks collection, "Your collection is trash" is a trash comment.

Why you on my dk so hard? I don't pay you no mind at all, but you quick to co-sign when my name come up. Sound like a sucka.

(especially some crazy conspiracy theory dirty looking dread head Navy boy).

Man gettin personal lol

I'll let you live this round.

Your collection still trash though.

In before the dblplay dude comes in with some co-sign that doesnt even involve him...just wanna be in the mix :smh:

lol, you're the clown, trying to take shots at folks because you made yourself look like the fool you are in a completely different thread and lost your avy because of it, now you're saltier than ever. **** and pay a stack for these shoes so you can wear them with some bright yellow FOG pants and continue to look like the clown you are.

lol, you're the clown, trying to take shots at folks because you made yourself look like the fool you are in a completely different thread and lost your avy because of it, now you're saltier than ever. **** and pay a stack for these shoes so you can wear them with some bright yellow FOG pants and continue to look like the clown you are.
Must be 3god again. :lol:

That ‘lil dude needs mental help.

Back
Top Bottom