A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Not time to panic yet. Very few pairs are on the market at the moment.

Unless AAM and affiliates do some type of bot protection and minimize backdooring. Not sure if any gamers are in here but when I was running around trying to get the Xbox for my son and I Best Buy had the best boy protection. Once you carted and attempted to purchase the system you had to actually wait for BB to email a code to use in order to checkout that seemed to help a lot of people. 🤷🏽‍♂️

lol, you're the clown, trying to take shots at folks because you made yourself look like the fool you are in a completely different thread and lost your avy because of it, now you're saltier than ever. **** and pay a stack for these shoes so you can wear them with some bright yellow FOG pants and continue to look like the clown you are.

Damn, I was hoping he had the self awareness to change it

Facts dude is a clown.. 1000 dollars on a pair wow even I don’t do that and I am the pre order king around here. #Clowntown is we’re he lives I was told

You know that conversation had NOTHING to do with me right?

Can’t wait to throw these on feet

PlumpSlimGrosbeak-max-1mb.gif

Unless AAM and affiliates do some type of bot protection and minimize backdooring. Not sure if any gamers are in here but when I was running around trying to get the Xbox for my son and I Best Buy had the best boy protection. Once you carted and attempted to purchase the system you had to actually wait for BB to email a code to use in order to checkout that seemed to help a lot of people. 🤷🏽‍♂️

xbox one is like the jordan 1 mids, they're not hard to get lol. Best Buy bot protection is not that great but still better than some of these shoe store's webshop lol

I disagree the Xbox series X was NOT easy to obtain. I felt that little method was a good one I literally bought 3 manually. Gave one to my boy for his sons for Xmas.

I didn't say they was easy (like going into a store on a random time/day to buy), I said it wasn't hard. But if you got 3 manually, they're not that hard lol.

Anyway back to the topic.. with some pairs being seeded already to D list celebs, more pairs being seeded to C list celebs and so on, and then more pairs being given/sold to women via their "only women" release method. It's looking like the stock is pretty dry for us average joes. Probably just going to be a raffle at their store/online at this point. People comparing this to the Union 4s but Union had wayyyy more stock. And we already know Nike/JB usually makes women Jordans in lower production numbers compared to men Jordans.

I didn't say they was easy (like going into a store on a random time/day to buy), I said it wasn't hard. But if you got 3 manually, they're not that hard lol.

Anyway back to the topic.. with some pairs being seeded already to D list celebs, more pairs being seeded to C list celebs and so on, and then more pairs being given/sold to women via their "only women" release method. It's looking like the stock is pretty dry for us average joes. Probably just going to be a raffle at their store/online at this point. People comparing this to the Union 4s but Union had wayyyy more stock. And we already know Nike/JB usually makes women Jordans in lower production numbers compared to men Jordans.

Don’t forget, these look soooooooo much nicer than those throwaway Union 4s.

Unfortunately this is probably the case... and for those of us that need an extended size, it’s prob gonna be 10x harder to obtain. Those are always tough/impossible

Man the Union 4 slander is uncalled for 3god 3god lol. Everyone’s got their opinions I guess but they’re my favorite collab Jay besides the Union 1’s

I respect your opinion, but at the same time, I stand by mine. They are terrible. An absolute disaster of a sequel to the greatest collab of all time - the Union 1. These AMM 3 are #2.

Back
Top Bottom