90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

I always wanted this one but only got the plain blueish green looking one
Man everyone wanted this gameboy. My cousin had one and I was mad as hell cuz I got the lime green one
mean.gif

Martin
al bundy,
Asia carrera,
AM95-97
west coast hip hop
plain tees&dickies,
cheap food&cigarettes
non filtered drugs
Tower records
:smokin

I remember learning how to duplicate when I was mad young. So many rare candys and master balls. And then using the link cable to trade and battle. I would spend like more than an hour restarting the game and trading so I have all three starters.

I was playing my younger cousins this game recently and they kept pausing the game to look at the move sets. I said I know these by heart step your game up! :lol: :smh:

I remember having sleep over tourneys and staying up all night with our buddies.
Winner keeps playing..

i hate to be that guy , i really do

but the 90s were soooooo goooooooooood 

seeing this at the movie theater 
pimp.gif

"The Box" was like, the bulk of my childhood! I will say, 80% of the videos I watched was on that channel. I remember writing the video number code on a paper and hoping someone would select that number lol!

Also, I remember they used to play the same videos back to back. I remember that because they used to play BTNH song, "The crossroads" nonstop lol, but they changed that immediately becaus it was overkill lol! Once 1/1/01 came, that was the death of "The Box" lol

View media item 1561753
I always wanted this one but only got the plain blueish green looking one

Man everyone wanted this gameboy. My cousin had one and I was mad as hell cuz I got the lime green one :smh:

I had that joint. GOAT handheld. Joint broke so many necks out in public.

Who remembers pokemon pinball :lol:

My parents got it for me on my bday with the gameboy

Pokemon stadium was my game tho :smokin

Clothes are the best thing of the late 80's and early 90's...Zubaz pants for days.. I'm still looking for that jacket Vanilla Ice wore in Cool as Ice :lol:

I had that joint. GOAT handheld. Joint broke so many necks out in public.

Who remembers pokemon pinball
laugh.gif

My parents got it for me on my bday with the gameboy

Pokemon stadium was my game tho
smokin.gif
pokemon stadium was the sh^t

Back
Top Bottom