90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

Them struggle episodes when Gina left due to real life Martin getting too frisky :lol: :x

I thought the episodes were cool when they first aired, but seeing them way after, my goodness that really was struggle :lol: the episode with Keith Sweat, the 1 with Tommy and Shenaenae getting into a car accident, and the finale where Gina and Martin flight to Detroit/LA and missed each other were the biggest turds

:lol: Not that much stuff was really, really good from the 90s and stood the test of time. Get that damn dinosaur show outta here bruh. That **** was bunz. Everything wasn't gold.

Last edited:

Forgot all about this.

A real 80/90s throwback scenario.

You and your mans just had the day of y'all lives. You washed everyone in the neighborhood in 2 on 2. Ran train in 33 sessions, put that work in on Golden eye, Super Smash, and Wrestlemania 2000.

You want, no you NEED another day to flourish. But ya Moms just rolled up to your boys crib.

You gotta ask her if you can sleep over. But you KNOW she ain't going for it.

The "fail proof" scheme.

"Bruh, you ask my mom. Cause if I ask she's going to say no. She won't say no if you ask."

Swear on everything the over under ratio of success was always in the positive.

Unless you had church on Sunday :smh:

Friday's tho :pimp:

You couldn't go ask with him tho. You had to chill in the other room.

True ******* story. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Man I thought I was a nostalgic dude, this threads been gold thanks to the fellow NT brethren :smokin

A real 80/90s throwback scenario.

You and your mans just had the day of y'all lives. You washed everyone in the neighborhood in 2 on 2. Ran train in 33 sessions, put that work in on Golden eye, Super Smash, and Wrestlemania 2000.

You want, no you NEED another day to flourish. But ya Moms just rolled up to your boys crib.

You gotta ask her if you can sleep over. But you KNOW she ain't going for it.

The "fail proof" scheme.

"Bruh, you ask my mom. Cause if I ask she's going to say no. She won't say no if you ask."

Swear on everything the over under ratio of success was always in the positive.

Unless you had church on Sunday
mean.gif

Friday's tho
pimp.gif

You couldn't go ask with him tho. You had to chill in the other room.
This scenario is very true! Used that many of times!

Bruh, you gotta put that crypt keeper pic in a spoiler, almost threw my damn phone across the room

Nick arcade too.

Them silly boys didn't know how to play those damn game :smh:

To this day I want to know how they played that thing when they were in the game. What did it look like playing it?

Once I got cable TV (in Jamaica) I was hooked watching Weird Science watch this on USA (I think):

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom