9 years ago on September 11th, give a summary of your day?

i was in grade 7. some girl came on the yellow bus in the morning saying, "OMG, DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE PLANE CRASH?!?!?"

didnt know what the hell she was talking about until i arrived at school that day. we just sat in first block english listening to the radio and watching the tv. it was crazy cause i was still fairly young but still kinda shaken up

i was in grade 7. some girl came on the yellow bus in the morning saying, "OMG, DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE PLANE CRASH?!?!?"

didnt know what the hell she was talking about until i arrived at school that day. we just sat in first block english listening to the radio and watching the tv. it was crazy cause i was still fairly young but still kinda shaken up

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Does anyone remember the Times issue that focused on the 9/11 attacks? That pic of the guy on one of the towers with the plane behind him had me going nuts

Anyone know where I can find this photo?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I remember it was posted on NT during the week that it happened.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Does anyone remember the Times issue that focused on the 9/11 attacks? That pic of the guy on one of the towers with the plane behind him had me going nuts

Anyone know where I can find this photo?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I remember it was posted on NT during the week that it happened.

so fellas, now to a touchy subject

was the govt. behind this or not??

saw loose change and this 9 min. clip on youtube that had me thinking

so fellas, now to a touchy subject

was the govt. behind this or not??

saw loose change and this 9 min. clip on youtube that had me thinking

10th grade.
french class. (i know, the irony.)
heard commotion in the hallway, didn't pay any mind.
remember looking at the clock the exact times the towers got hit.
didnt know anything about the towers, etc.
didnt realize until the next period what they were...

still feel like there is more to the story than we've been told...

10th grade.
french class. (i know, the irony.)
heard commotion in the hallway, didn't pay any mind.
remember looking at the clock the exact times the towers got hit.
didnt know anything about the towers, etc.
didnt realize until the next period what they were...

still feel like there is more to the story than we've been told...

10th grade...had a morning mass for some reason, then the news broke. Hysterical crying all over...went home and played ball in my backyard. Got tired of all the coverage on every channel including cartoon network

10th grade...had a morning mass for some reason, then the news broke. Hysterical crying all over...went home and played ball in my backyard. Got tired of all the coverage on every channel including cartoon network

I was in 4th grade at the time, and I just remember everybody being picked up by their parents and going home. In my class It was just me and two other unfortunate kids who were stuck there all day, just watcing the tv. It didnt really hit me how serious this was until I got home and whatnot, @%!* was crazy for a few months after that though.

I was in 4th grade at the time, and I just remember everybody being picked up by their parents and going home. In my class It was just me and two other unfortunate kids who were stuck there all day, just watcing the tv. It didnt really hit me how serious this was until I got home and whatnot, @%!* was crazy for a few months after that though.

8th grade. i was in history class when the teachers my teacher was called out of the room. she came back and told us what happened. classes were stopped for a while until they figured out what to do.

8th grade. i was in history class when the teachers my teacher was called out of the room. she came back and told us what happened. classes were stopped for a while until they figured out what to do.

Stood in front of them the night before! There was a b ball tourney that day in the financial district that I never attended because i missed the LIRR going in. I was woken up by my pops who decided not go to work that day, thank god because Citi Bank has a floor in tower two or one? He traveled from the Citi Bank building in Long Island City into Manhattan at least twice a day to check on things. Someone or something was on our side that day! RIP NY...

Stood in front of them the night before! There was a b ball tourney that day in the financial district that I never attended because i missed the LIRR going in. I was woken up by my pops who decided not go to work that day, thank god because Citi Bank has a floor in tower two or one? He traveled from the Citi Bank building in Long Island City into Manhattan at least twice a day to check on things. Someone or something was on our side that day! RIP NY...

i was in school, the secretary went around to all the classes handed the teacher a strip of paper she started talkin about things not related the bell rang, went to my next class about 10 minutes in all the students were called into the auditorium the principal told everyone sort of what happened, we were all told to call home/go home, i remember walking into the office to use the phone and in every room the radio was on talkin about planes hitting the twin towers, i didnt even really know what they were but i just came home and me and my mom watched the news and i was looking outside for planes  

i was in school, the secretary went around to all the classes handed the teacher a strip of paper she started talkin about things not related the bell rang, went to my next class about 10 minutes in all the students were called into the auditorium the principal told everyone sort of what happened, we were all told to call home/go home, i remember walking into the office to use the phone and in every room the radio was on talkin about planes hitting the twin towers, i didnt even really know what they were but i just came home and me and my mom watched the news and i was looking outside for planes  

freshmen high school at biology class, felt that quake, thought it was a garbage truck. chem teacher form the other side came in and told what happened, maybe it was an accident of some sorts. 2nd crash we saw lots of smoke. My class didnt have a direct sight at the wtc but we school was about 3-4 miles away and we saw tons of smoke in the air. after biology class was over they covered up all the windows so we cant see it.
cant believe its been 9 years already, it felt like yesterday
never saw anything so terrible in my life

freshmen high school at biology class, felt that quake, thought it was a garbage truck. chem teacher form the other side came in and told what happened, maybe it was an accident of some sorts. 2nd crash we saw lots of smoke. My class didnt have a direct sight at the wtc but we school was about 3-4 miles away and we saw tons of smoke in the air. after biology class was over they covered up all the windows so we cant see it.
cant believe its been 9 years already, it felt like yesterday
never saw anything so terrible in my life

waking up getting ready for school 10th grade, my boy calls home since i didnt have a cell phone and he says "turn the tv on" and asked "what Chanel?" he says "it doesn't matter wtc just got hit." i went to school remembering hearing that all planes were grounded and i looked up in the sky not a single plane in sight. watched the news all day in classes, came home to watch the news i remember seeing people jumping out of the buildings it was sad and scary. i remember the 2 person male and female jumped out went down holding hands. and i remember sing another man jump out looked like he was sky diving it was nuts.

Back
Top Bottom