9 years ago on September 11th, give a summary of your day?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I was awoken at 5 a.m. east coast time from one of my "illuminated" brothers. I was taken to a secret meeting inside a lodge in the "ivory tower." In this meeting I was informed the first epoch of the new millenium had arrived and another operation was under way to form our glorious new world. I was informed that an attack on the American people would take place and blamed on the C.I.A. asset Osama Bin Laden. He had been a member of our Afghan lodge and a member of the Hashshashins. I was informed that after this act American law and freedom would never be the same and overf a course of 20 years after this act the public would be stripped of more and more rights and the blame would be the mythical "terrorism". The all seeing eye of the grand architect of the seen and unseen awaits his thrown amongst the corpses of men that stand still in the face of absolute destruction. Ordo de chao.

Quoted so you can't edit.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I was awoken at 5 a.m. east coast time from one of my "illuminated" brothers. I was taken to a secret meeting inside a lodge in the "ivory tower." In this meeting I was informed the first epoch of the new millenium had arrived and another operation was under way to form our glorious new world. I was informed that an attack on the American people would take place and blamed on the C.I.A. asset Osama Bin Laden. He had been a member of our Afghan lodge and a member of the Hashshashins. I was informed that after this act American law and freedom would never be the same and overf a course of 20 years after this act the public would be stripped of more and more rights and the blame would be the mythical "terrorism". The all seeing eye of the grand architect of the seen and unseen awaits his thrown amongst the corpses of men that stand still in the face of absolute destruction. Ordo de chao.

Quoted so you can't edit.

i think it's one of those days almost all of us can still remember vividly still to this day.

here's my recap. moms woke me up early that morning talkin bout a plane hit the world trade center then we both watched in stunned disbelief when the second plane hit. i called my dad to make sure he was ok and see where he was at because he spent alot of time around chambers st at that time. i went to school and everyone was talking about what just happened, and in class it was the same thing, teachers just talkin about everything that had just happened. i got a few "look what happened to your city" comments that day as well smh. later that day i went back to school and took my senior pictures and picked up my paycheck from good ol taco bell.

what happened really didn't hit me though until i went to ny a few weeks later to see my dad and i remember seeing the pics of missing people who were lost in the towers, and just seeing how bad everything was by ground zero really hit me hard like damn this $#*% really happened.

i think it's one of those days almost all of us can still remember vividly still to this day.

here's my recap. moms woke me up early that morning talkin bout a plane hit the world trade center then we both watched in stunned disbelief when the second plane hit. i called my dad to make sure he was ok and see where he was at because he spent alot of time around chambers st at that time. i went to school and everyone was talking about what just happened, and in class it was the same thing, teachers just talkin about everything that had just happened. i got a few "look what happened to your city" comments that day as well smh. later that day i went back to school and took my senior pictures and picked up my paycheck from good ol taco bell.

what happened really didn't hit me though until i went to ny a few weeks later to see my dad and i remember seeing the pics of missing people who were lost in the towers, and just seeing how bad everything was by ground zero really hit me hard like damn this $#*% really happened.

Wow some of y'all are young. Elementary school? I was a freshman in high school. I remember we were in class and the teacher came from another room to inform my teacher. My teacher just broke down crying and it scared the hell outta the kids. We turned the tv on and everybody starting freaking, some saying they knew people that worked there, people were related to some of the WTC workers. Cast day. I remember watching that 2nd plane hit live on TV.

America has never been the same since. Kind of like a planted ideology in the people.
smh.gif

Wow some of y'all are young. Elementary school? I was a freshman in high school. I remember we were in class and the teacher came from another room to inform my teacher. My teacher just broke down crying and it scared the hell outta the kids. We turned the tv on and everybody starting freaking, some saying they knew people that worked there, people were related to some of the WTC workers. Cast day. I remember watching that 2nd plane hit live on TV.

America has never been the same since. Kind of like a planted ideology in the people.
smh.gif

--It was my second year of of college and when word got out about it they sent us home from class early. One of my psychology classes.
--I went home to see the towers fall on the news over and over again on tv with my dad. Seemed very surreal at the time.
--Got call from my gf at the time and she asked to be picked up from her job at Panda Express at the mall cuz they closed the mall early as well.

--Rest of the day was just just complete disbelief over what just went down. COnstant news broadcasts/non stop playback of the towers going down on tv.

--It was my second year of of college and when word got out about it they sent us home from class early. One of my psychology classes.
--I went home to see the towers fall on the news over and over again on tv with my dad. Seemed very surreal at the time.
--Got call from my gf at the time and she asked to be picked up from her job at Panda Express at the mall cuz they closed the mall early as well.

--Rest of the day was just just complete disbelief over what just went down. COnstant news broadcasts/non stop playback of the towers going down on tv.

I WAS AT WORK IN FOREST HILLS QUEENS...

I  WAS PISSED CUZ THE DUNKIN DONUTS WAS CLOSED FOR THE 2ND DAY IN A ROW AND I COULDN'T MY COFFEE THEN I WAS READING THE DAILY NEWS ABOUT JORDAN'S RETURN TO THE NBA..AND THINKING OMG MORE JORDANS....CHEAAAA!!!

ONE OF MY MANAGERS JUMPS UP SAYING OMG A NEWS HELICOPTER JUST CRASHED IN TO THE TWIN TOWERS... I WORKED ON THE TOP FLOOR SO WE WERE ABLE TO SEE EVERY THING CLEARLY...SO WE ALL RUSH TO THE WINDOWS AND SEE THIS TRAIL OF SMOKE...THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN WE SEE THE 2ND PLANE FLY INTO THE 2ND TOWER...

LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT...ANYONE WHO SEEN THE 2ND PLANE CRASH IN PERSON KNOWS THAT THE SIZE OF THE FIREBALL WAS 10x BIGGER THAN WHAT THE TVs MADE IT SEEM!!!

I WAS LIKE
eek.gif
 WTH IS GOING ON?? THEN I REMEMBERED ONE OF MY OTHER MGR'S TRYING TO GET US BACK TO WORK...I WORK FOR THE PHONE COMPANY (VERIZON) AND OUR HEADQUARTERS IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE TOWERS SO WE WERE LIKE GET DA EFF OUTTA HERE! THEN THE TOWERS START FALLING...
frown.gif
 IM TRYIN TO CALL MY WIFE CUZ SHE WAS A NURSE @ NYU SO I KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO BOMBARD HER JOB...THEN ALL THE RUMORS ABOUT 20 MORE PLANES HIJACKED AND HEADED TOWARDS THE EMPIRE STATE BLDG (WHICH IS ONE OF MY FAV PLACES IN THE WORLD) THEN I CALLED MY WIFE AND TOLD HER TO LEAVE HER JOB ASAP CUZ IF THEY ATTACK THE EMPIRE STATE SHE WOULD BE IN THE MIX BUT THEY WERENT TRYING TO HEAR THAT...IT WAS A VERY SAD DAY...

BACK TO THE DUNKIN DONUTS...IT NEVER REOPENED UP...EVER..AS A MATTER OF FACT A BUNCH OF THEM CLOSED DOWN ON 9/10 AND NEVER OPENED UP ACROSS THE CITY...AND IF ANYONE IN NYC KNOWS WHAT KINDA PPL WORK @ DD YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE IM GETTING AT...IM NOT TRYIN TO BE A RACIST...#IMJUSTSAYING I HAVE NEVER HAD DUNKIN DONUTS AGAIN...

Spoiler [+]
SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY KEYBOARD @ WORK IS LOCKED 

I WAS AT WORK IN FOREST HILLS QUEENS...

I  WAS PISSED CUZ THE DUNKIN DONUTS WAS CLOSED FOR THE 2ND DAY IN A ROW AND I COULDN'T MY COFFEE THEN I WAS READING THE DAILY NEWS ABOUT JORDAN'S RETURN TO THE NBA..AND THINKING OMG MORE JORDANS....CHEAAAA!!!

ONE OF MY MANAGERS JUMPS UP SAYING OMG A NEWS HELICOPTER JUST CRASHED IN TO THE TWIN TOWERS... I WORKED ON THE TOP FLOOR SO WE WERE ABLE TO SEE EVERY THING CLEARLY...SO WE ALL RUSH TO THE WINDOWS AND SEE THIS TRAIL OF SMOKE...THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN WE SEE THE 2ND PLANE FLY INTO THE 2ND TOWER...

LET ME SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT...ANYONE WHO SEEN THE 2ND PLANE CRASH IN PERSON KNOWS THAT THE SIZE OF THE FIREBALL WAS 10x BIGGER THAN WHAT THE TVs MADE IT SEEM!!!

I WAS LIKE
eek.gif
 WTH IS GOING ON?? THEN I REMEMBERED ONE OF MY OTHER MGR'S TRYING TO GET US BACK TO WORK...I WORK FOR THE PHONE COMPANY (VERIZON) AND OUR HEADQUARTERS IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE TOWERS SO WE WERE LIKE GET DA EFF OUTTA HERE! THEN THE TOWERS START FALLING...
frown.gif
 IM TRYIN TO CALL MY WIFE CUZ SHE WAS A NURSE @ NYU SO I KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO BOMBARD HER JOB...THEN ALL THE RUMORS ABOUT 20 MORE PLANES HIJACKED AND HEADED TOWARDS THE EMPIRE STATE BLDG (WHICH IS ONE OF MY FAV PLACES IN THE WORLD) THEN I CALLED MY WIFE AND TOLD HER TO LEAVE HER JOB ASAP CUZ IF THEY ATTACK THE EMPIRE STATE SHE WOULD BE IN THE MIX BUT THEY WERENT TRYING TO HEAR THAT...IT WAS A VERY SAD DAY...

BACK TO THE DUNKIN DONUTS...IT NEVER REOPENED UP...EVER..AS A MATTER OF FACT A BUNCH OF THEM CLOSED DOWN ON 9/10 AND NEVER OPENED UP ACROSS THE CITY...AND IF ANYONE IN NYC KNOWS WHAT KINDA PPL WORK @ DD YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE IM GETTING AT...IM NOT TRYIN TO BE A RACIST...#IMJUSTSAYING I HAVE NEVER HAD DUNKIN DONUTS AGAIN...

Spoiler [+]
SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY KEYBOARD @ WORK IS LOCKED 

- the morning started with me getting very hyped to see Jordan coming out of retirement
eek.gif

-senior in high school (Brooklyn, NY)Midwood
- heard about it in my american gov't class that morning
- went upstairs to the window, weird not seeing the building...it looked like a tornado to me
-left school at 10:50 a.m, hop on the bus to go back home to east ny
- took me two hours to get home because train was suspended...had to take a long bus ride
-got home and hugged my mom
-oh and being that the local channels weren't working because of the towers going down, I went online and I also posted on NT
grin.gif

Let's just say I was very humbled by all this...I remember that Christmas feeling weird but I was just happy being with the family considering that many families were suffering at this time
frown.gif
Christmas presents didn't matter to me at all.

- the morning started with me getting very hyped to see Jordan coming out of retirement
eek.gif

-senior in high school (Brooklyn, NY)Midwood
- heard about it in my american gov't class that morning
- went upstairs to the window, weird not seeing the building...it looked like a tornado to me
-left school at 10:50 a.m, hop on the bus to go back home to east ny
- took me two hours to get home because train was suspended...had to take a long bus ride
-got home and hugged my mom
-oh and being that the local channels weren't working because of the towers going down, I went online and I also posted on NT
grin.gif

Let's just say I was very humbled by all this...I remember that Christmas feeling weird but I was just happy being with the family considering that many families were suffering at this time
frown.gif
Christmas presents didn't matter to me at all.

I remember the teachers talking about it when i was in elementary school. parents came to school early to get their children. The seriousness of it didnt hit me until my mother actually came to pick me up (she actually walked to my school which was a good distance away, and she never walks far)
RIP to those that past that day
tired.gif

I remember the teachers talking about it when i was in elementary school. parents came to school early to get their children. The seriousness of it didnt hit me until my mother actually came to pick me up (she actually walked to my school which was a good distance away, and she never walks far)
RIP to those that past that day
tired.gif

I was a junior is HS in first period history when the English teacher BUSTED in the class screaming the WTC has been hit.
I could see the smoke from collapse from Jersey in the sky and Im about 20-30 miles away.
School went on but after school activities was cancelled.
I remember everyone in class kinda shocked. No one thought a whole of it because we hadn't seen the aftermath yet.
It was a very weird feeling throughout the tri-state area.

I was a junior is HS in first period history when the English teacher BUSTED in the class screaming the WTC has been hit.
I could see the smoke from collapse from Jersey in the sky and Im about 20-30 miles away.
School went on but after school activities was cancelled.
I remember everyone in class kinda shocked. No one thought a whole of it because we hadn't seen the aftermath yet.
It was a very weird feeling throughout the tri-state area.

yea we all thought it was just an accident, we didn't think nothing of it until we heard a second plane hit 
smh.gif

I felt too depressed about all of this. I remember there was a thunderstorm the following night, I got paranoid thinking that they were bombing us while we were sleeping
smh.gif

yea we all thought it was just an accident, we didn't think nothing of it until we heard a second plane hit 
smh.gif

I felt too depressed about all of this. I remember there was a thunderstorm the following night, I got paranoid thinking that they were bombing us while we were sleeping
smh.gif

across the river in BK Tech, ap biology class. So everyone is sleeping basically when on the intercom they said that a plane hit. So naturally I thought it was like a single engine plane and paid it no mind. The rest of the day was like a movie. Saw smoke from out the school window and managed to escape from the school early even though they locked it down b/c i wanted to get home and feared that the school might get attacked too 
grin.gif
 Walked for like 2 miles until the N train went in service again so i hopped on and got home. And the whole neighborhood was just outside discussing the events and going down to the shore to view the manhattan skyline. It was surreal. 
Spoiler [+]
newwtc7anim.gif

nerd.gif

across the river in BK Tech, ap biology class. So everyone is sleeping basically when on the intercom they said that a plane hit. So naturally I thought it was like a single engine plane and paid it no mind. The rest of the day was like a movie. Saw smoke from out the school window and managed to escape from the school early even though they locked it down b/c i wanted to get home and feared that the school might get attacked too 
grin.gif
 Walked for like 2 miles until the N train went in service again so i hopped on and got home. And the whole neighborhood was just outside discussing the events and going down to the shore to view the manhattan skyline. It was surreal. 
Spoiler [+]
newwtc7anim.gif

nerd.gif

I was in 7th grade back then everyone was leaving early came on saw the news and smh now we are here

I was in 7th grade back then everyone was leaving early came on saw the news and smh now we are here

i wasn't posting on nt when it happened but im sure that thread must have been crazy

Back
Top Bottom