7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

I wish you smarks would quit complaining about who did and didnt show up on this show, Most Wrestlers we love and remember are either rotting away in Orlando or rotting away in a cemetery somewhere, pickens is real slim when it comes to Wrestlers over the past 20 years......................Sad
Austin coming in stunning Hunico and Jinder Mahal, going in every corner of the ring and chugging beers down his throat would not have made a DAMN!!!!
BTW, who says Punk is heel????? The 6 years old that will be booing him next week?

unfortunately this guy is right, Austin would have not made a difference in the show I just think the WWE didnt try hard enough with the 1000th show

I wish you smarks would quit complaining about who did and didnt show up on this show, Most Wrestlers we love and remember are either rotting away in Orlando or rotting away in a cemetery somewhere, pickens is real slim when it comes to Wrestlers over the past 20 years......................Sad
Austin coming in stunning Hunico and Jinder Mahal, going in every corner of the ring and chugging beers down his throat would not have made a DAMN!!!!
BTW, who says Punk is heel????? The 6 years old that will be booing him next week?

You can't call someone a smark and then complain about six year old kids booing Punk.

Velvet Sky could be leaving Total Nonstop Action Wrestling just as her former “Beautiful People” mate Angelina Love did. ProWrestling.net has confirmed PWInsider.com’s report that the popular grappler is on the verge of parting ways with company due to a contract dispute.

Bruce Prichard, who serves as Talent Relations for the organization, has reportedly asked numerous wrestlers to restructure their contracts. A company source says some talent who have time remaining on their deals are among those being asked to restructure, even if they’re due for raises. Many of those individuals believe they are being presented with “take it or leave it” type offers. Sky is not believed to be among those asked to restructure their contract, but rather, her contract is expiring. She has told colleagues that she is not happy with how the negotiations are going.

Sky, who has been with TNA since the inception of the Knockouts division in October 2007, last appeared at a BaseBrawl event in Memphis, Tennessee on July 14. She is presently booked for a Legends of the Ring convention in Monroe, New Jersey the same weekend that TNA holds its annual Bound for Glory festivities. Sky often responds to online rumors via Twitter, but has yet to address the matter.

Last edited:
At the Smackdown taping in Kansas City, Alberto Del Rio defeated Kane, Daniel Bryan, and Rey Mysterio in a Fatal Four Way to become the new number one contender to Sheamus' World Heavyweight Championship.

The New World Order created chaos in the ranks of World Championship Wrestling as the renegade faction sought success by any means necessary. Now, group founder Kevin Nash is looking to reform the nefarious faction and run roughshod over the world of wrestling once again.

“A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!,” he announced Tuesday night via Twitter.

The group’s reformation could take place in WWE and if Nash has his wish fulfilled, with CM Punk as their leader. Nash tweeted to a fan that he wants the WWE Champion as group captain with the “NWO army to protect the gold.”

“Rock will never walk out of the Rumble with the belt. We got Phil’s back,” he adds.

Meanwhile, TNA Wrestling executive Eric Bischoff re-tweeted Nash’s announcement reading “A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!”

Give it up Nash :smh:

At the Smackdown taping in Kansas City, Alberto Del Rio defeated Kane, Daniel Bryan, and Rey Mysterio in a Fatal Four Way to become the new number one contender to Sheamus' World Heavyweight Championship.

Just read this on nodq.com.

Not sure if want again. :\

The New World Order created chaos in the ranks of World Championship Wrestling as the renegade faction sought success by any means necessary. Now, group founder Kevin Nash is looking to reform the nefarious faction and run roughshod over the world of wrestling once again.

“A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!,” he announced Tuesday night via Twitter.

The group’s reformation could take place in WWE and if Nash has his wish fulfilled, with CM Punk as their leader. Nash tweeted to a fan that he wants the WWE Champion as group captain with the “NWO army to protect the gold.”

“Rock will never walk out of the Rumble with the belt. We got Phil’s back,” he adds.

Meanwhile, TNA Wrestling executive Eric Bischoff re-tweeted Nash’s announcement reading “A lot of you wanted an NWO reunion, there will be one. As you know we only come in take over mode. Stay tuned!!!”

Give it up Nash
mean.gif
"New"

mean.gif

The World Heavyweight Title scene is a joke b

I would have messed with the NWO reunion if it was a surprise

Like Kevin Nash coming out during Punk's match at Summerslam the same way he did last year but this time taking out Cena to give Punk the win, a role reversal from last year

unfortunately this guy is right, Austin would have not made a difference in the show I just think the WWE didnt try hard enough with the 1000th show

Bull. They went all out and that was the best show they could put on. They are just not capable to put on an entertaining complete show with the staff that they have. It's sad. Without the Rock, they are nothing but stale.

I for one haven't watching wrestling since the days of no mercey on 64 lol but this was def worth the watch and seeing all the time time wrestlers mad me feel very old lol the matches were very weak...but hey all the cameo's made it worth while lmfao at bob backlund and sgt slaughter :smokin

That Nash thing with Punk.:smh: :smh: :smh:

Sad part is, WWE could get away with it because people who are enemies can become friends next week.

I think that would take away from Punk as well. Nash just needs to go away.

I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of stable from Punk further down the line, just not involving Nash or the NWO.
Could be a stable of wrestlers who had to prove themselves to get to where they're at and haven't just been handed main event spots.

I think Punk doing Stables should be done for now. The only thing I see Punk doing, although he is great on the Mic, is add Paul Heyman.

They have hinted it. I don't know if it would be good but it is a possible Idea.

I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of stable from Punk further down the line, just not involving Nash or the NWO.
Could be a stable of wrestlers who had to prove themselves to get to where they're at and haven't just been handed main event spots.

They've already ruined that possibility by feuding punk and bryan.
Who else fits in that category?

And Rusty, It would be similar to Punk/Gallows/Serena again. People following him because he is Punk.

Wasted that too. Punk on his own is fine. Add Heyman and you can be ok with it. Punk as the leader of the NWO is just like Punk taking over Nexus. Let Punk be Punk and be done.

STOP IT NASH :smh: :stoneface:

If Punk does get involved with a stable, I think it would definitely have something to do with Dean Ambrose and other new guys. Still sucks how much Straight Edge Society was wasted with all that potential. Punk may as well have been the leader of the Truth Commission or Los Boricuas.

Last edited:
Punk as the leader of Nexus was a disaster.

Please no more stables for Punk.

Just let him be on his own

63 pages?! I gotta catch up. Thought I'd leave the GIF here, it was a great moment, Punk's gonna get his edge back...

Punk as the leader of Nexus was a disaster.
Please no more stables for Punk.
Just let him be on his own
This!

They really think we have the attention span of a five year old. It was just last August that Punk was screwed over at SummerFest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom