7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

Originally Posted by toine2983

And why did they attack Abyss last night, I thought the "they" he was referring to was the ECW guys.

ECW still gets cheered plus he's in a feud w/ RVD, kinda dumb to have ECW invade and attack the ECW poster boy, after last night no one knows who "THEY" are yet but I'm guessing "THEY" will be led by sting when he comes back after Hard Justice

THEY=WCW faction? Sting, Steiner, and few others maybe...?

Originally Posted by toine2983

And why did they attack Abyss last night, I thought the "they" he was referring to was the ECW guys.

ECW still gets cheered plus he's in a feud w/ RVD, kinda dumb to have ECW invade and attack the ECW poster boy, after last night no one knows who "THEY" are yet but I'm guessing "THEY" will be led by sting when he comes back after Hard Justice

THEY=WCW faction? Sting, Steiner, and few others maybe...?

^ that would be stupid
laugh.gif
im sure thats not whats gonna happen.

~Kofi Kingston vs Dashing Cody Rhodes
~Christian vs Drew McIntyre
~Chris Masters & Kelly Kelly vs Trent Berretta & Layla
~Fatt Hardy vs Dolph Zigler
~Main event segment featuring Jack Swagger, his "father", and Kane

~Kofi Kingston vs Dashing Cody Rhodes
~Christian vs Drew McIntyre
~Chris Masters & Kelly Kelly vs Trent Berretta & Layla
~Fatt Hardy vs Dolph Zigler
~Main event segment featuring Jack Swagger, his "father", and Kane

Kane has been the focal point of Smackdown for the past two months, yet he has not had a match on either Fatal 4way or MITB. That's the way you sell those PPVs. Plus, now if Taker is out longer than expected, how long can they drag this out? There aren't that many people on Smackdown.

Kane has been the focal point of Smackdown for the past two months, yet he has not had a match on either Fatal 4way or MITB. That's the way you sell those PPVs. Plus, now if Taker is out longer than expected, how long can they drag this out? There aren't that many people on Smackdown.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kelly Kelly and Masters kind of reminds me of Kelly Kelly and Test. Masters RIP?
Damn 4w.That was a lil harsh man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Kelly Kelly and Masters kind of reminds me of Kelly Kelly and Test. Masters RIP?
Damn 4w.That was a lil harsh man.
laugh.gif

lol if we were to believe this was live, fatt hardy would have been bouncing around in the ring for the past 15 minutes waiting for dolph to come to the ring. he probably would have had a heart attack by that point.

lol if we were to believe this was live, fatt hardy would have been bouncing around in the ring for the past 15 minutes waiting for dolph to come to the ring. he probably would have had a heart attack by that point.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

�Not now the stuff is pretty tame compared to when I first got into wrestling.

Godfather was my $%$ back in the day
laugh.gif

BUT, the Booker T/HHH feud was racist as hell to me

Damn, that was pretty racist. That's Triple H, though. He'll do whatever it takes to draw heat and he got it here. "I'm just a Booker T. BOOOKER TEEEHEEE!"

Back
Top Bottom